(Male) Height or Broad Shoulders? Face or Body?

A

abctalkout

What is more important when girls look for in guys? I am 22 btw

Designer_Love

Coach & LV Addict
Apr 16, 2009
USA
neither of those was really important to me, other things mattered to me far more than how tall he was, or his face looked or any of that other stuff.

Jan 22, 2009
SoFla
of the things you listed, height is the only thing of any importance to me (I prefer a guy to be taller than me when I wear heels). but even height barely registers at all. a guy's looks hardly factor into the equation for me. it's mostly (99%+) about his character, intellect, heart, spirit.

olialm1

windy city
Dec 12, 2008
Chicago
Luckily my SO is all of the above and a major babe! :P

Physically all I really notice in a guy at first is his height/smile. Later on it's all about their personality and the chemistry you have with them.

Feb 2, 2006
Charisma, intelligence, and warmth first and foremost. :smile:

But after that, I'd say height, then face. Shoulder broadness isn't a huge factor for me.

Tangerine

Layered.Like nachos.
O.G.
Jan 16, 2007
California
If we are talking strictly physical attractiveness, for me it is all in the face, 100%. I know so many girls love tall dudes, but to me its overrated. But I'm 5.2...so maybe everyone is tall to me!:biggrin:

GirlFriday

Mar 30, 2008
To me it was height. I'm 5'9 and always preferred a guy at least my height. But there were several times in my life where I was attracted to a shorter guy.

NagaJolokia

Living Hard
Nov 25, 2008
In White Noise and on Whitewater
Unlike most women seem to be, I actually would very much prefer that I'm at least mildly attracted to my SO's physical appearance to the point where that's a must-have. Sorry, you can have the best damn personality in the world, but if I'm not physically attracted to you, we'll just stay good friends.

Anyway, I'd say face followed by height and then broad shoulders/body.

ami kio

O.G.
May 28, 2006
Down South
Unlike most women seem to be, I actually would very much prefer that I'm at least mildly attracted to my SO's physical appearance to the point where that's a must-have. Sorry, you can have the best damn personality in the world, but if I'm not physically attracted to you, we'll just stay good friends.

Anyway, I'd say face followed by height and then broad shoulders/body.
I agree. A gorgeous smile will get me everytime. :P

natalie78

Did you die?
O.G.
May 6, 2008
Texas
I've always been into tall guys. My hubby is the shortest guy I've ever been with and he's six feet tall. I'm only five feet tall. The last guy I dated before him was 6'5". We looked like an exclamation point when we stood next to each other.

NagaJolokia

Living Hard
Nov 25, 2008
In White Noise and on Whitewater
I've always been into tall guys. My hubby is the shortest guy I've ever been with and he's six feet tall. I'm only five feet tall. The last guy I dated before him was 6'5". We looked like an exclamation point when we stood next to each other.

Heh, I'm 5'2" and while I do very, very much prefer guys to be at least 5'9" (about average height for a male in the US), I have a pretty low-ish threshold, like even 6'2" is pushing it, LOL. My current SO is just above 6', close to 6'1".