Male Fashionista Chloe Marcie Tote reveal! I just got it from Bergdorf Goodman!

I know the song! It is a good song and a fun video (maybe not as much if you don't read the Turkish?)! Tying it back to the thread, I think Tarkan could totally pull off a Marcie satchel! :coolio:

LOL we all know Tarkan can definitly carry the Marcie satchel! you know we all heard rumors about him but you know it doesnt matter, he sings great song and has great style! next time you are at the chloe store in your town, please take a photo of this beautiful blue color Marcie tote that is not available here in USA so we can admire it!

:biggrin:

Hey Cloe-Babe!

Thanks for your compliments! well, to answer your question, if it's a new SA that I've never shopped before they usually assume it's for my "girlfriend" which they don't know i am gay ( no I don't wear boa feather scarfs and wear make-up kinda gay man, but there is nothing wrong if any gays do that! :biggrin:) but if it's a male SA and if they are also gay themselves then they usually can "Sense" it that the bag I am buying is for MYSELF! haha, I guess is the thing we call "Gaydar" like a "Gay-radar".

I am a fashion designer, been desiging for 15 years, and I am very lucky that the whole fashion industry are very "open minded" to accept gay people and which helps on my addictions on designer handbags! I am trying very hard only get the bag that appears "unisex" so I can still look good with the designer handbags even tho it was originally designed for a woman to carry but I can pull it off as well. because nothing worst than a totally feminine bag ( like the ugliest versace leather ruffle, polka dot + bows madness bag they have out now) carried by a man, because after all, a guy should keep their style classic and simple, even for a gay man!

well I have to say, most of the gay men has very good sense of style! so I am nothing special among them, but for straight men... unless you are like David Beckham who is natually a "metrosexual" a straight man with great sense of style ( also that handsome face can make anything look good on him, even a garbage bag! haha) or have a great girlfriend to help them to pick out what to wear or carry, usually straight men are just wearing borring stuff. but I am not saying all straight men doesn't have style! just they need someone to help them, most of them cant do it themselves! I hope you girls agree!

I always say, every girl/woman needs to have at least 1 gay friend! we are your bestfriend to go shopping, gossip, hang out! but we still need straight men after all they are the one woman married to right? haha, just that you girls need to be patient with them and explain what to wear and make them lookgood!

check out my blog! we chat about fashion and designer handbags all the time!

xoxo

Fabulous! thanks so much for replying, and I will check out your blog for sure :smile:

Enjoy using your fabulous bag! :smile:

LOL we all know Tarkan can definitly carry the Marcie satchel! you know we all heard rumors about him but you know it doesnt matter, he sings great song and has great style! next time you are at the chloe store in your town, please take a photo of this beautiful blue color Marcie tote that is not available here in USA so we can admire it!

Took a quıck modelıng pıc but am stıll at the mall and can't figure out how to post it remotely. It is nice, significantly shorter and longer than the satchel. Also on 50% off today. I was tempted.... :P

Took a quıck modelıng pıc but am stıll at the mall and can't figure out how to post it remotely. It is nice, significantly shorter and longer than the satchel. Also on 50% off today. I was tempted.... :P

OMG!!! SAFA! you are such a lucky girl! first you've met TARKAN and now the blue Marcie is 50% off?!! you have to get it!! if it's 1/2 the price! please come back and post the photo you took! I would love to see them!

GET THE BAG!! 50% you deserve it! haha

Didi you girls see this beautful RED marcie hobo? I love the red, it's a true "Chinese Red" not like the dull orange, brick color kinda Red!

Attachments

• Marcie Large Hobo - RED.jpg
    Marcie Large Hobo - RED.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 251
I love the red, but I don't think a man can carry a bright red like this , even for a gay man, what do you think? haha yes, I am surprised I am saying this! and my "Nut" color Marcie is already a woman's bag!!! haha

Hm. I had thought maybe the hobo shape was problematic but I think the bright red would be great on a man. My DH (straight, but European ;) ) would totally carry a bag this shade (maybe not a Marcie, but a messenger or something)...