Maldives Compagnon is here...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :heart: My first piece of Maldives is here, the Compagnon. They had it in SGH, CGH, and RH, and even though I usually like my accessories to be RH, the SGH looks SO pretty with this gorgeous shade of blue. This color also looks fabulous in my Anthracite GSH Mid Day. And it goes well with Granny so I am waiting for a Granny Makeup next. I'm still undecided if I want an actual bag in Maldives - I'm worried about it discoloring with time??

The first photo is with a flash and the least accurate - it is not that light.

maldivescompagnon1.jpg maldivescompagnon2.jpg

maldivescompagnon3.jpg maldivescompagnon4.jpg

2. Beautiful. Congrats.

3. Juldoc! :nuts: It's SO PRETTY! :drool: I've been waiting forever to see if Maldives is bright or faded... and I'm so pleasantly surprised! It's beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

[​IMG]

4. wow maldives looks more vibrant than i thought !! where did you get her? has the spring main collection come in already ? please let us know !! :nuts:

5. Very pretty ... congrats! On my monitor at work it nearly looks a bit turqouisey (yes, I know that's not a word. :smile: ) ... does it look like that in person?

6. Oh my god! I am in love! What a nice color!

Congrats! :yahoo:

I so want an RH city in this color. I hope E doesn't get them any time soon though because I am trying to be good for at least a month.

7. Thank you!!
    I got it from Bal Vegas - they now have in several Maldives and Granny Compagnons and Moneys. Nothing else yet.
    Yes, you are right - definitely quite "turquoisey" and more vibrant than I too expected! And very much reminding me of the warm waters on a Caribbean Island - just wishful thinking I suppose as we are in the middle of a horrible snowstorm here in Ohio (about TEN INCHES so far today!). :yucky:

8. YIKES ! it's raining ice right now in manhattan ! and so much ice on the walkways!

9. What a lovely baby blue!!
    [​IMG]

10. Gosh that is soo pretty!

11. [​IMG]

^^^What a pretty color. I can't wait to see what it looks like on a larger piece of Balenciaga.

We are having quite the ice and snow storm here in Cincinnati, too! Hope you are doing o.k. in Columbus, and to everyone else out there in the bad weather, stay safe!

J, who are you working with in Las Vegas? Chiemi? She is so sweet, as is the manager of the store. :smile:

12. GORGEOUS COLOUR!!! I'm soooo wanting it, especially if to take into account that we're considering going to Maldives with hubby!:rolleyes:

13. I REALLY like that! The color is beautiful!

14. Thank you! See, I TOLD my DH that this gorgeous wallet meant he needed to take me to the Maldives!! :graucho:

15. #15 Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
    So pretty! Makes me wish I was on the beach.......

edited to add: it looks kinda like blue india? Thoughts?