Maldives as a present for a bf?

Ummm...I forgot to say I want the guy in the middle.

Sounds great jandelvis! The start of a relationship can be soooo much fun.

Gingeybear and I had a funny exchange awhile ago about the long term, for-better-or-worse part. I love my DH to bits but the 59 year old father-of-my-children snoring in bed beside me is a little unnerving at times.

shhhhh!! don't scare her! plus... what about those new mouth guard thingies??

J, I'm sooooo happy you're in the throes of new love/passion/lust :smile: It also means other good things are coming... these things happen in waves!

He "forgets" the mouth guard thingy sometimes when he's reading and drifts off. I wouldn't trade a second of the whole time we've been together - warts and all. We have GREAT memories of those first few months though. It's like a drug.:heart:

hey all!
i think it was lulu who snagged a Maldives for her dh and that reviews are good, and he likes his "man bag." :P
1. Yes or no as a present?
2. If yes, which color? I'm debating black, chocolate or olive to stay on the conservative side.

Correction LOL He snagged it for himself LOL:roflmfao:
I totally recommend it as a Man Bag and so would my DH he loves his. He has a couple now. He has Chocolate, Black, Smoke Blue. He seems to use the Chocolate one the most. He also really Digs his Bedford in Black he uses it almost everyday along with his black HH passport case (uses it as an overflow for work ID badge and business cards) He's kinda been eying the emily passcase that I have been eying but he keeps on going back and forth about it being too girly.
I think the Maldives would make a great gift and Chocolate is a great color for casual travel attire and Black is great for work trips