Travel Maldives, anyone?

I've stayed at Bandos in the Maldives and it was a beautiful island. There are beachfront villas that you can stay in and you can literally walk out of your villa and be in the sea within seconds.

The food was amazing - lots of South Asian foods (rice, curries, etc.) - LOTS of fish is served due to the Maldives being a group of islands and having sooo many species of fish so close. It completely opened my eyes to different ways to cook fish.

It really a gorgeous destination :biggrin:

• Love
Reactions: Swanky
Thanks! That sounds fantastic!!
I've stayed at Bandos in the Maldives and it was a beautiful island. There are beachfront villas that you can stay in and you can literally walk out of your villa and be in the sea within seconds.

The food was amazing - lots of South Asian foods (rice, curries, etc.) - LOTS of fish is served due to the Maldives being a group of islands and having sooo many species of fish so close. It completely opened my eyes to different ways to cook fish.

It really a gorgeous destination :biggrin:

Reactions: jaskg144
Love the Maldives! My biggest tip is don't be afraid to spend more. I definitely would have spent more if I were to do it again. Also if I were to go again I would book 2 rooms. The first room you stay in for a number of days (say half the trip) and is on the beach/land. The second room you stay in for the remainder of the trip and is out on the water. Of course if money is no issue, stay out on the water the whole trip.