Malaysia LV Store Sucks - Ungrateful Bunch of SAs

I'm sorry to hear. That does happen sometimes. Try for another one. There's no reason why you can't buy what you want because the person sucks at their job.

Sorry to hear about it. Let's hope they sort it out. I guess a lot of Tourists increasingly start coming to Kuala Lumpur and then the service at LV neds improve if not they might loose a lot of customers.

the behavior of the SAs in KL's LV is partly because they work for LV (they're very status-conscious), but in general salespeople in Malaysia are like that, unfortunately. they behave very well towards foreigners and tourists, but towards their own they do have that buy-or-walk attitude. i think that's why my mom doesn't shop in any of the designer stores in Malaysia (well, that and the fact that the prices are sky-high :P), even though we're Malaysian. everytime i go back to Malaysia i'm sorely reminded of how uncouth Malaysians can be.

i'm sorry you had such a bad experience. and the other members are right; try going to Singapore, because there are more stores there, and God knows when the KLCC boutique will open :rolleyes:

Unfortunately what yeux said is right. They tend to look up to foreigners more and those snooty SAs at the store has always been full of attitude when i holidayed there. It's much worth it to hop on to SG where their service is better and like the rest said, ngee ann ones tend to be snooty as their malaysian compatriot. Sorry you had to deal with this crappy issue. Lets just hope they will improve soon. :yes:

Yeah I dunno why but I guess it happens everywhere in the world? (or the ones that I go to?)

Although Japan is very famous for its superb services, the services I received from LV in japan isn't as good as Gucci...although I bought stuff from them. If you guys ever come to Japan, hit up a Gucci store and you'll know what I mean...but again it could just be me...but my SA and some of the other SA's are really nice!

But when I go to the stores in Thailand (I'm Thai..living in Japan most of the time) It's the OTHER WAY around...LV provides better service than Gucci- despite both still being below standards by my book.

The thing is, BOTH Gucci and LV's in most countries that I have been to judge you by your looks/appearance I guess I'm still young so they think I can't afford such luxury...I don't like it when they look down on customers..:smash:

Unfortunately it seems that some Asian LV stores have that kind of an attitude...so..stuck up! When I went to the LV in Jakarta in Indonesia (a few years ago, before they renovated and expanded their store), I got a highly unexpected service: only 2 SA's were present, one who pretended not to see me (and my hubby) and the other one who looked like she forced herself to talk to me. And I had my black mc pochette with me and very politely asked if I could see a bedford and something else, and everytime after she got them out she just left and couldn't be bothered at all.

When I got back to Germany I went to my local store in Hamburg and told my usual SA (who's Indonesian) about my experience. He said he gets the same attitude when he goes there, even though he's an SA! He just flashes them his name card and they all go :wtf:....

Anyway, I'm not saying that all European stores are friendly and that all Asian stores are not, that's not true, but it just seems that some stores and their SA's may be a bit more snobby than others....:blah:

Wow, really? I shop in LV Jakarta Indonesia, and my SA is very very friendly and nice. I dont like to shop in LV Jakarta coz the price, but never had any trouble with the SA. If you guys would like to shop in LV Jakarta, pm, I'll give you my SA's name. She is very nice.

Yeah I dunno why but I guess it happens everywhere in the world? (or the ones that I go to?)

Although Japan is very famous for its superb services, the services I received from LV in japan isn't as good as Gucci...although I bought stuff from them. If you guys ever come to Japan, hit up a Gucci store and you'll know what I mean...but again it could just be me...but my SA and some of the other SA's are really nice!

But when I go to the stores in Thailand (I'm Thai..living in Japan most of the time) It's the OTHER WAY around...LV provides better service than Gucci- despite both still being below standards by my book.

The thing is, BOTH Gucci and LV's in most countries that I have been to judge you by your looks/appearance I guess I'm still young so they think I can't afford such luxury...I don't like it when they look down on customers..:smash:

I never buy things from Gucci and one of the reason is i never receive good service from them,here in Australia Melbourne.And i got to the point that i don't bother anymore. So i usually just quickly went in and browse around, then quickly went out again.

I have the following points against them:

they don't update us
They don't return calls or they don't answer
They have weak product knowledge
They have weak customer service
they don't know about the prices so many time they told something when i go to cashier i got chock when they told the price

so many things against them but still they know we can not hold ourselves to buy latest things

I never buy things from Gucci and one of the reason is i never receive good service from them,here in Australia Melbourne.And i got to the point that i don't bother anymore. So i usually just quickly went in and browse around, then quickly went out again.

Really?? I actually find them very friendly and there are a few there who are really nice. I guess it just depends when you are going in and who's on shift. :nogood: