Malaysia LV Store Sucks - Ungrateful Bunch of SAs

I live in the USA, so Im not even sure if you are able to do this, but is there some 1-888 vuitton number in your country that you can use as an alternative?

oh, that bites. i am allergic to crappy service, and can be pretty anal about it. luckily my sa in basel is a sweetheart. i wouldn't give them your business, you deserve to be treated in a respectable manner at ANY store, let alone LV!

I am so sorry that u experienced such unpleasantness. It might have just been ur luck, no offence. I was just in KL for holiday for 2 months and have had the most pleasant experience and all the SAs was extremely, over the top nice to me although they do not know me since I'm only a holidaymaker in KL. I went into the store 3 times and all 3 times I was treated with the best service. The 1st time, the moment i walked in, a friendly SA asked if i needed help. I told her im fine, and less than a minute later, another friendly SA asked if i needed help again. So I settled for the rond purse and some accessories from the new collection. The 2nd time I went in, I wanted something from the amarante collection but there was no stock, i was told it will take 2-3 weeks, but they rang me nack in less than a week for me to pick up my new bag. I like KL LV as the prices are way less than the Australian stores. I hope that ur next visit to the KL store will be a pleasant one.:heart::yes:

I have experienced the same service in kl too. Not only in lv but gucci as well. Even in Singapore, not all sa are nice but HK has the best service so far for me! Even when they were about to close shop for the day when i went in, they still serve me warmly and attended to me with whatever i wanted to see. LV in DFS Singapore has the best service .Go to HK and see for yourself. :smile:

i totally can relate! i wish people were more conscious of their behaviour and attitudes.... some people get it and some just dont. think of this- u r a better person and dont let them get to u! they r not worth it and u love lv- its the product - not them! carpe diem!

Seriously, SA in Asia tend to treat Caucasians better. Singapore magazine did a test before and apparently, in most boutiques, a Caucasian lady will get better treatment than an Asian lady..

And as far as I remember, the whole Malaysia only has 1 LV store. That's pretty sad for a country thats like thousand times better than Singapore. :sad: Singapore has 4 outlets though. You can always pop by here! :smile: KL to SG, a few hours travel. :biggrin:

the behavior of the SAs in KL's LV is partly because they work for LV (they're very status-conscious), but in general salespeople in Malaysia are like that, unfortunately. they behave very well towards foreigners and tourists, but towards their own they do have that buy-or-walk attitude. i think that's why my mom doesn't shop in any of the designer stores in Malaysia (well, that and the fact that the prices are sky-high :P), even though we're Malaysian. everytime i go back to Malaysia i'm sorely reminded of how uncouth Malaysians can be.

i'm sorry you had such a bad experience. and the other members are right; try going to Singapore, because there are more stores there, and God knows when the KLCC boutique will open :rolleyes:

Seriously, SA in Asia tend to treat Caucasians better. Singapore magazine did a test before and apparently, in most boutiques, a Caucasian lady will get better treatment than an Asian lady..

And as far as I remember, the whole Malaysia only has 1 LV store. That's pretty sad for a country thats like thousand times better than Singapore. :sad: Singapore has 4 outlets though. You can always pop by here! :smile: KL to SG, a few hours travel. :biggrin:

I am fully asian by the way. I can even put on a full malaysian english accent. Thats what i do when i'm in malaysia so that people will not try and con me as I'm not local.