Malachite Selma reveal

cdtracing

Authenticator
Nov 1, 2014
Hello Ladies. I just thought I would share my "new to me" Malachite Large Studded Selma. I have been stalking this
color for about 2 yrs & was thrilled to be able to find this one. :happydance: Seller said she carried it no more than 5-6 times but it looks perfect with only a couple of minor scratches on a couple of the feet & a small pen mark on the interior lining that came right out using a Tide To Go stick. I love the studs & am in love with this color!! :love: Patience has definitely paid off!

20160622_140836.jpg

Hello Ladies. I just thought I would share my "new to me" Malachite Large Studded Selma. I have been stalking this
color for about 2 yrs & was thrilled to be able to find this one. :happydance: Seller said she carried it no more than 5-6 times but it looks perfect with only a couple of minor scratches on a couple of the feet & a small pen mark on the interior lining that came right out using a Tide To Go stick. I love the studs & am in love with this color!! :love: Patience has definitely paid off!

View attachment 3387948
Beautiful!! I love this green, this is the colour I was hoping the Riley would come in. Congratulations on finding it is such perfect condition :biggrin:

Reactions: cdtracing
Beautiful!! I love this green, this is the colour I was hoping the Riley would come in. Congratulations on finding it is such perfect condition :biggrin:

Thank you so much! Yes, the color is amazing. I fell in love with it when I saw Ubo's Selma in Malachite & have been stalking one ever since. The large Selma's, especially the studded ones, are getting so hard to find. There's plenty of mediums around but large is scarce & even more so in great condition. This bag has been well cared for; it still smells new. :smile:
Lovely :tup:.I would like to add a studded Selma to my little collection, this is making me want one more so :smile:.b

Thank you. I was so surprised to find a large in the color I wanted, much less a studded one. I'm really loving the look of this with the studs. This make #5 Selma that I own but 3 out of the 5 are different from the Classic. One is a Grommet, one is a Croc embossed, & now one with studs. If you look long enough, you'll fine the perfect one!! :smile:

Thank you so much! Yes, the color is amazing. I fell in love with it when I saw Ubo's Selma in Malachite & have been stalking one ever since. The large Selma's, especially the studded ones, are getting so hard to find. There's plenty of mediums around but large is scarce & even more so in great condition. This bag has been well cared for; it still smells new. :smile:

Thank you. I was so surprised to find a large in the color I wanted, much less a studded one. I'm really loving the look of this with the studs. This make #5 Selma that I own but 3 out of the 5 are different from the Classic. One is a Grommet, one is a Croc embossed, & now one with studs. If you look long enough, you'll fine the perfect one!! :smile:

I know, I'm in no rush so will keep on stalking. I had my eye on a black with silver HW grommet but, really I wanted the larger size so I let it pass :whut:. But I shall keep looking for the perfect one :smile:.

Reactions: cdtracing