Malachite Selma reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello Ladies. I just thought I would share my "new to me" Malachite Large Studded Selma. I have been stalking this
    color for about 2 yrs & was thrilled to be able to find this one. :happydance: Seller said she carried it no more than 5-6 times but it looks perfect with only a couple of minor scratches on a couple of the feet & a small pen mark on the interior lining that came right out using a Tide To Go stick. I love the studs & am in love with this color!! :love: Patience has definitely paid off!

20160622_140836.jpg

Minkette and andral5 like this.
  2. Congrats!!! It's a beauty.... :smile:

cdtracing likes this.
  3. Gorgeous color with the gold studs! Enjoy. :happydance:

cdtracing likes this.
  4. Thanks, Ladies! I'm quite taken with the combination of the color & the gold studs. You're right, Ubo. This color is fantastic!!!:yahoo:

5. Beautiful!! I love this green, this is the colour I was hoping the Riley would come in. Congratulations on finding it is such perfect condition :biggrin:

cdtracing likes this.
  6. Lovely :tup:.I would like to add a studded Selma to my little collection, this is making me want one more so :smile:.b

cdtracing likes this.
  7. How nice to get something you wanted for so long & in such good condition!!! Congrats!!

cdtracing likes this.
  8. Thank you so much! Yes, the color is amazing. I fell in love with it when I saw Ubo's Selma in Malachite & have been stalking one ever since. The large Selma's, especially the studded ones, are getting so hard to find. There's plenty of mediums around but large is scarce & even more so in great condition. This bag has been well cared for; it still smells new. :smile:
    Thank you. I was so surprised to find a large in the color I wanted, much less a studded one. I'm really loving the look of this with the studs. This make #5 Selma that I own but 3 out of the 5 are different from the Classic. One is a Grommet, one is a Croc embossed, & now one with studs. If you look long enough, you'll fine the perfect one!! :smile:

9. Thank you. Yes, this has been a long cyber stalk.:lol:

10. Super gorgeous bag, so happy you got what you waited so long for :smile:

cdtracing likes this.
  11. Thank you. I'm planning on carrying her to dinner tomorrow night. I'm working on picking out the perfect outfit. :giggle:

12. What a beauty!!! I'm so glad it arrived in nearly perfect condition. The hunt paid off.

cdtracing likes this.
  13. That's beautiful congrats!!

cdtracing likes this.
  14. Thank you, ladies. Patience definitely paid off. I've decided I want some new summer tops & a new summer maxi dress with this color so I think I will be doing some shopping this weekend. :biggrin:

HeatherL likes this.
  15. I know, I'm in no rush so will keep on stalking. I had my eye on a black with silver HW grommet but, really I wanted the larger size so I let it pass :whut:. But I shall keep looking for the perfect one :smile:.

cdtracing likes this.