making the big purchase! Help me narrow it down.

alex.losee

Mar 14, 2010
So I went into the Coach store in my mall today as I usually do before work. They manager recognized me and asked me what I was looking for. I showed her the few I was longing for, but told her I didn't quite have the big bucks. She asked me if I was on the PCE list or w/e, I said no I had not yet made a purchase. She gave me a coupon that I could use this week! Friday the new merch is hitting the floor and I'm going to buy!!!!! So help me narrow it down! Here are the one's I'm thinking about...

14601_svpy_a0.jpg

^Madison Embossed $598. A bit out of my price range. I wanted to stay in the 398 range. But I really really like this bag....when it comes down to it it might just be too expensive.

14574_b4wl_a0.jpg

Madison carryall leather. $398. It only comes in black and brown. I want a color but I really really like this style. Its in my price range AND its pretty! Maybe on Friday it will come out in another color?

14782_svtu_a0.jpg

Kristin satchel $358. Might not be big enough but I LOVE it. I'm looking for an everyday bag.

What do we think?

Kristin satchel is hands down my favorite of these! And you can get it in a fun color! I just think it looks like more special and unique bag, although I know there is alot of love on here for the madison carryall. I have also read of some people having issues with the sides of the madison carryall hanging funny when not full???

They are all gorgeous but for an everday bag I would love the madison carryall; it's so rich and beautiful but still practical. I don't know what your "everyday" is like but I'd be afraid to carry the other two bags as a workhorse "everyday" bag.

But you have to pick the bag that gives you that "special coach feeling" or it's not worth the investment - so go with your heart!

I have the Madison Carryall in Pink and love it. I also have the Kristin in turquoise in the hobo style. Love the color of both. The Kristin is less expensive and a great bag for the Summer. Which mall do you go to?

i say get all 3! haha jk. I like the Leather madison carryall. Not sure what the Pink feels like, but I love black cuz it matches everything! Good luck and can't wait to see what you get... Nice mgr to have given you the coupon....