Making the Band Season 4.?!?! (2009)

lostnexposed

Sep 26, 2006
I'm gonna guess that it's season 4.3? or 4.4?

Anyone else seen it or planning on seeing it?

The Day 26 guys kept talking on and on about how they woudn't give up their dream just because they don't like someone else in the group etc. Ermmmmm....judging by the previews, it looks like they spoke too soon. Well, I guess someone has to bring drama to the show for the ratings right?

As for the girls...they showed Shannon in the intro but from what I've been reading, she quit the group so it's only Dawn and Aundrea. they only showed Dawn today though.

Yea I watched it and yea I think Shannon probably is just going to settle down and have kids with her hubby now. But when Diddy does his breaking new did he say he was looking for more girls for DK?

The Day26 guys right it seem like they are gonna be fighting all season and its seems like Q is in most of the drama.

Donnie I just don't know whats going to happen with his career but I don't feel like Diddy promoted him good cause he only came out with what 1 song!

and in the previews, Diddy at one point said something like "if any one of u F*** up my legacy, you're gone".

The strange thing is though that Shannon is shown in the starting song. I'm sure when they were filming if she wasn't going to be in it, they would not show her. Or maybe next week onwards we won't see her there anymore.

Donnie...suggest that he go to another record label. I wonder what kind of contract he signed with them.

This making the band crap is getting old. Same old boring groups that we hardly hear from. DK was good when they first came out...but they are no longer.. so....

I like DAY26 but from what the previews are showing, they gonna end up just like DK.
Donnie, IMO, needs to go somewhere. I don't think he's good, and obviously Diddy doesn't either since he told him that. He didn't say that DAY26's dream was in danger. As for DK. I think they should give it up also ... because without Aubrey, Shannon, and DWoods... there really is no DK. But Dawn is holding on for dear life.

I watched the first episode of the new season and it was boring. Hope the next epidsodes are better. And if Danity Kane is not getting back together then just let it go already. i don't want to keep watching episodes about it. Move on.

Sorry for the rant but reality tv is getting on my nerves nowadays. LOL

^LOL I agree with shows like TheHills, and now the STUPID TheCity, Girls Next Door, UGH it is starting to get out of control!! I do like the competition shows like Top Chef though.

And it seems Diddy is just promoting his album here. I thought he sounded EXACTLY like Kanye's new sound, copycat!!!