Making return from online purchase

If you order an item online can you exchange at any NM, Saks, or just at the LV store?

Diamonds2012, I just went through this when two weeks ago with a purse I ordered online. The Saks store wouldn't take the return or do an exchange. However, the boutique said they would ship the purse back to the warehouse. I shipped it back myself and did the exchange through LV customer service. Definitely go into the store, they should let you return.

I was once told they could exchange if I was buying something same price or more expensive. I don't think you can return online merch to Department store LV's for a refund. The LV stand alone boutique took it back though.

Several years ago I went into a Saks LV to make an exchange from an online purchase. This particular online purchase was my very first LV purchase. Saks said they would make an exception to exchange the item for me. As I was ringing up the new bag, the Saks LV SA said this would be considered a 'final sale', 'no exchange or returns'. So, should this concern you, I would ask and double check what their policy is.