Making Friends In Singapore

Hi dior,

Thank you for sharing such a lovely shopping experience! I posted a message to you in my 3 little boxes thread but I shall repeat it here since it's highly possible you might miss it over there.

I can't believe how you girls mustered all the power in the world to make that SA (who was it anyway? My guess is she is S) show you all Birkins (Birkin with a CAPITAL S) from the back. Think about all the ladies whose names were on those boxes waiting for them patiently in line for years! But hey, all of you were wearing croc birkins, and that's a force to be reckoned with.

This is such a great story.... I think it's always that way at the H-stores, you ask them and they tell you they have no Birkins and then if you're there long enough or if God happens to smile upon you that day, there it is, your dream Birkin from the back. Anyways, it's so great having fun with fellow H-lovers at the H store, as I have recently experienced. So I know this wonderful experience will stay w/ you for the rest of your life :P