Making baby crib bedding

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I have looked around a bit for girl beddign and haven't come across anything I like and in my price range. So I've decided to make it. So anyone who has made crib bedding before is it difficult to do? Any recommendations? TIA!

2. I have made a fitted crib sheet and it is pretty easy if you know how to sew (under an hour to make). A dust ruffle should be easy too. If you want a bumper, that will probably be the most difficult.:smile:

3. i didn't make it myself, but i had crib bedding made for my son by Javis Davis. I ordered by phone after choosing the options online, they helped me over the phone with some of the patterns. it's just about 5 yrs later and the bedding is still like new. it was worth every penny.

4. I didn't make mine either...I had mine custom made by modpeapod.com. She has a ton of gorgeous designs, its very reasonable, and so well made. I love my bedding, but communicating with them was not easy, they were rude and hard to work with and is and it takes about 6 weeks to get...other then that I would recommend them.

5. Well I'm going to make it! So excited I love the fabric I've found!

6. oops accidentally reposted...