Making a Model with Yolanda Hadid

SWlife

For the love of beautiful things
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
Is anyone watching it?
These girls are super young-13 or so- and their moms are there to coach them.
I see the girls argue with their moms, sulk, but a couple do show some excitement.
There have only been 2 episodes so far.

She’s Jessica and her daughter is Breanna :smile:

Oh, so you might know how this turns out? Lol.
I know you’ll keep it quiet.
I’m going to say that I can’t stand Lilyan’s mean girl attitude so far but am hopeful this “boot camp” will snap her out of it. Or if she sees the show after the fact, she’ll be ashamed. Of course, these things are undoubtedly edited to give the viewers a hero & a villain so we need to be discerning.

Reactions: beekmanhill
I'm watching. I think Yolanda looks good. Her daughters are models because their father is a multimillionaire......I don't find eithe r fo them to be all that great. They have a bit of an odd look, but I guess that's what's in now. The one complaining that she has social anxiety....OMG, then go home! I can't stand a whiner.

I have no interest in this. Yolanda and her incessant whining about Lyme disease on RHOBH turned me off. She didn't do anything to make her daughters models except promote them on RHOBH, IMO!

Reactions: carlpsmom
I watched two shows. Two of the girls are really standouts, but I don't remember their names. I hope the bratty one is just being edited that way; don't like her look anyway. And the social anxiety one, well just go away. Yolanda is OK. I think Bella is a knockout and could possibly have made it without the celeb connections. As for Gigi, I see nothing there. But I'm old school, like the Christy, Linda, Naomi crowd.

I couldn’t see what was so special about Bella until she came on the show, then loved her personality & look. I’m tired of seeing Gigi.
The adorable girl with long curly hair & the great attitude is my favorite to win.

Reactions: coconutsboston
I just watched the 3rd episode. The one mom thought the beach photo shoot with all the girls together in denim shirts was too sexy for her 13 year old. They had their shoulder exposed/pulled the shirt over the shoulder.

I'm not sure how I feel about it. On one hand, the girls all looked healthy, fresh faced and young and having fun, but if that mom felt it was too sexy for her 13 yr old, she should have pulled her out of that shoot. I kind of think by having the girls expose their shoulder (in a top that was not meant to do that - very different from a top that has the shoulders cut out) was a bit on the "sexy" side. Curious to know what others thought.

I’m not a makeup wear-er, but I sure wish Yolanda would put some color on her lips.

I agree, Yo needs some color. This films in NYC and I think Yo is wearing her NYC colors, white, off white, cream, grey, charcoal, black, LOL! A sheer color on her lips would bring her face alive, and make her look fresher.

I just watched the 3rd episode. The one mom thought the beach photo shoot with all the girls together in denim shirts was too sexy for her 13 year old. They had their shoulder exposed/pulled the shirt over the shoulder.

I'm not sure how I feel about it. On one hand, the girls all looked healthy, fresh faced and young and having fun, but if that mom felt it was too sexy for her 13 yr old, she should have pulled her out of that shoot. I kind of think by having the girls expose their shoulder (in a top that was not meant to do that - very different from a top that has the shoulders cut out) was a bit on the "sexy" side. Curious to know what others thought.

I agree, Yo needs some color. This films in NYC and I think Yo is wearing her NYC colors, white, off white, cream, grey, charcoal, black, LOL! A sheer color on her lips would bring her face alive, and make her look fresher.

I think that was Athena’s mom? I’m of 2 minds about the off the shoulder photo. I didn’t see it as too sexual at all. But if it was my daughter? I bet I’d feel differently.

I think Athena will be the winner. I think Lilyan is going to have to listen & learn to take advice or find another career path.

Yo surprised me. She does seem to know the modeling business. I looked at her as an airhead until this show. I never watched RH but I’ve always read the thread here on Purse Forum. So I judged unfairly.

Have you seen pictures of a young Yo? She was gorgeous.
I can’t seem to upload a photo. I got an error message.

I think that was Athena’s mom? I’m of 2 minds about the off the shoulder photo. I didn’t see it as too sexual at all. But if it was my daughter? I bet I’d feel differently.

I think Athena will be the winner. I think Lilyan is going to have to listen & learn to take advice or find another career path.

Yo surprised me. She does seem to know the modeling business. I looked at her as an airhead until this show. I never watched RH but I’ve always read the thread here on Purse Forum. So I judged unfairly.

Have you seen pictures of a young Yo? She was gorgeous.
I can’t seem to upload a photo. I got an error message.

Yes, Athena's mom! Yes, and I think that's how I feel.....I didn't really feel it was so sexy per se, but if it's my 13 yr old? Then I think it is too sexy. I found the bathing suit part way less sexy - in fact it wasn't sexy at all.

Yolanda was a beauty when she was younger (still is).

1.-Gigi-y-su-madre.jpg

I like Mikala (sp?) the best. To be she just radiates confidence, freshness, and looks like a model to me already.