Making a List 2006

I'm pretty sure that's exactly how my parents feel about me right now. They spent waaay too much money on me, sent me to Northwestern and what did I do? Graduated with a major that is pretty useless unless I get a Ph.D. I wanted to do engineering because it fit my personality better, but I was too lazy to take advance math courses (even though I was good in math), so I chose one that didn't involve math. What's even worse was I didn't go to graduate school after that. If I had, at least I could get a Ph.D but nooooo, I had been stuck at dead end jobs for 5 years and not making enough money or advancing at all. Boy, I feel sorry for my folks.
Kou - don't feel bad - I went to University straight from High School to do my degree in Veterinary Science, deferred after one year, and went to design school to study Millinery!!!! Imagine how MY folks felt!! They got over it, though...

All right, here are what i've bought this year from different Hermes stores, some were gifts and some were stuff for friends:

8 Scarves
4 Twillies
1 Tie
1 Wallet
1 Agenda
8 Sweaters
3 Bags
6 Cadenas
1 Sachet
1 Bracelet
2 Necklaces
1 Pocket Square
1 Keychain
4 Perfumes

I'm sure there're more but I can't think right now. That's still a substantial amount of stuff, right?

there are so many ppl to thank for my purchases and to think that I have yet to set foot inside an H store.. but this is what I have gotten so far... right now though, I had been very good, as I have yet to purchase anything, in terms of "branded" accessories..

1 vespa trim
2 Kelly's
1 bolide
1 plume
1 vintage drag
1 bearn
3 pocket squares
3 bracelets
1 necklace
1 cadena

Let's see, my memory is SOOO bad...

3 Birkins
1 vintage box Kelly
1 vintage croc Pullman
1 Masai
2 GP's
7 scarves
1 Bearn (returned and waiting for a different color)
2 ties for my son (he wears them my DH doesn't!)

that's all, I think....

Kou, don't feel bad! You have a degree from a great school, that's an accomplishment!!! I have a degree in Psych but went to work in politics then when I got tired of that I switched to library work (and found my true passion!) Right now I'm a homemaker I guess since I haven't gotten another job since we moved this summer (just starting to look). I guess I'm just trying to say you never know where life will take you! :smile:

Oh, and to add to my list...I'm gonna get some perfume tomorrow. :graucho:

This is going to be a toughy!!!

My 2006 Purchases - "I think I need to get the bucket just in case I need to purge!"

Started off with one scarf! Now I have about 40! :s
7 Poket Squares
4 Twillies

Birkins:
35cm Blue Jean Togo Birkin - Sold
30cm Marron Fonce Fjord Birkin GH
30cm Garance Clemence Birkin pH
30cm Meil Nilo Croc Birkin GH
25cm Black Swift Birkin PH

Kelly's:
28cm Epsom Cyclamen Kelly PH - SOLD
28cm Black Box Kelly GH
32cm Gold Togo Kelly PH
25cm Noisette Vache Liegee Kelly PH
Mini Fushia JPG Kelly PH

Other Hermes Bags:
Gold Vache Liegee Paris Bombay PH PM size
31cm Vert Anis Bolide Clemence GH
23cm Black Chamonix Constance PH
37cm (I dunno if it's the correct sice) Raisen
Poritron Birlingot PH
Mini Black Box Plume PH

Hermes Accessories:

2 Ano Cuffs
3 Collier De Chein Bracelets
6 Kelly Bracelets
1 Braclet "don't know the name but it's Barenia with an H in the middle
2 H Bracelets
4 H Belts
2 Croc Bearn Wallets
1 Blue Jean Epsom Bearn Wallet
a lot of Cadenas!!!

A who bunch of small leather acceories for my bag, i.e. Coin Wallets, Purse flash light, Mirror, Swiss army Knife, Post it note, Tiny Picture frame, so on and so on.
Golves, shoes, sweaters, and a who lotta stuff that I can't think of!

Man, Now I know why I'm broke!!!!! lol,.... na!

Oh YEAH!!!!!! Now I see them!!!!!

.............I was blinded by the glory of it all, Bagg. Can I come and roll around in your closet next time I'm in town????????