Makeupforever hd foundation

I don't love it, but I also can't get a perfect match. I find they have a lot of shades, but the with the exception of the odd neutral shade, they're either REALLY yellow or REALLY pink; and the two lightest shades are way too pink.

Texture-wise, it's okay; I could slightly correct the tone match with a bit of powder but it was still off. I also find it didn't play well with my drier/dehydrated areas.

Cait said:
I don't love it, but I also can't get a perfect match. I find they have a lot of shades, but the with the exception of the odd neutral shade, they're either REALLY yellow or REALLY pink; and the two lightest shades are way too pink.

Texture-wise, it's okay; I could slightly correct the tone match with a bit of powder but it was still off. I also find it didn't play well with my drier/dehydrated areas.

Oh no, I'm also on the dry side I guess I should get a sample before I invest in this at sephora!

Oh no, I'm also on the dry side I guess I should get a sample before I invest in this at sephora!

Definately sample :yes: You might want to look at F&B; the coverage isn't as full as MUFEHD, but it can be built to medium with layers. Really pretty foundation, but I think Sephora is unfortunately phasing out some of the Face & Body shades in B&M stores.

I love it as it is my HG foundation.

As with any foundation, try to get a sample and wear it as it looks different once it's on your skin and you're out and about in the sun.

I love this, its the only foundation that stays in place throughout the day no matter what I do and it feels pretty light to me. I definitely agree that you should get a sample first, you never know how your skin is going to react!

ITA to get a sample and check it in natural daylight. I have it in my stash and I do like it but I tend to reach more often for my Estee Lauder double wear and/or Artistry foundation (Amway Global's makeup line, which is fabulous).

I do like that MUFE HD is in a pump dispenser, however, that's a big plus.

XXXOO PG

I really love it - but 110 is a great color match for my skin. So I agree with everyone, you need to go test it out and see if a color will work for you. I tried Dior Nude the other day thinking I would love it - but the lightest shade was a bit dark on me... Formula kind of goes out the window when none of the colors look good on you. ;)

I tried a sample of it. Unfortunately, it's just not for me. I liked it at first due to the coverage. However, I find it a bit too heavy for my liking and my face would look too shiny at the end of the day. I have combination skin. You should try a sample for sure!

I think it's a very over-rated product. It's okay, I have combo asian skin (my mac foundation shade is around a nc30) I'm not sure about the color, its a bit too orange toned, and the coverage is not as great as people says it is.

I really love it - but 110 is a great color match for my skin. So I agree with everyone, you need to go test it out and see if a color will work for you. I tried Dior Nude the other day thinking I would love it - but the lightest shade was a bit dark on me... Formula kind of goes out the window when none of the colors look good on you. ;)

ITA, B4B! :tup:

XXXOO PG

I have white skin with like a drop of olive green and two drops of yellow and I can't find a match in almost any brand. I found most if not all of MUFE's stuff to be bright pink, no olive or yellow anything. I looked sunburned. The coverage wasn't really anything special either. It seemed to magnify every flaw I had. And the formula...felt gross. Slimy.

I had this in 117 which was a bit too pale and yellow for me tbh. I must stop getting tempted by foundation on the internet...:noggin:
But that aside, I really didn't like texture of it one jot. It was sooo drying and sat in every pore. It just sucked the moisture out of my face and added an extra 10-15 years, and as ame said, magnified every flaw, and in my case created new ones! My skin is dryish and mature for info.