Makeup Remover !

helenNZ said:
but if i am wearing make up i just use Dove Facial wipes - they seem to take everything off! :amuse:

Ditto. Usually I shower at night so just remove my eye makeup with the cleansing wipe, then wash my face in the shower.

Ditto pursegal - I use BiFacil on my eyes when I use waterproof mascara - it wipes right off, it's magic! LOL!
But I only wear a little powder, blush and mascara on a daily basis so my Checks and Balances by Origins gets my face clean w/o the Lancome!

I don't wear much besides waterproof mascara. I like Lancome, but I still find it to be a bit oily. So the best for me is Chanel. It easily removes makeup and is very gentle and clean.

You actually don't have to use any makeup remover at all, it's just a gimmick to make you buy more stuff for your face. If you wear theatrical makeup, use baby wipes ( cheap and delicate). For the regular everyday makeup, use PURITY - one step facial cleanser, it's the best I've ever used, no greasy feeling just a clean feeling. I used it on all my clients, each one of them loved it. Oprah even has it listed as one of her favorite things.

I use Neutrogena's fresh foaming cleanser. It works well, takes off all my makeup, including eyeliner and mascara. But when I wear waterproof mascara I use the eye makeup remover I get from gifts. :biggrin: Right now its Lancome.

I use Lancome Bi-facil too! I also like Chanel's Precision eye make up remover. They're both on the oily side, but are great at removing mascara/eyeliner.