Makeup Remover !

1. I use Biore' Cleanser on my face and neck to remove my foundation & powder.
    Vaseline to remove my lipstick.
    Almay eye makeup remover pads for my eyes.

What do you use ?

2. i dont wear that much make up - i dont wear any to work!

but if i am wearing make up i just use Dove Facial wipes - they seem to take everything off! :amuse:

3. DHC cleansing oil, Alpha Hydrox Foaming Face wash, Rimmel eye makeup remover.

4. Ditto. Usually I shower at night so just remove my eye makeup with the cleansing wipe, then wash my face in the shower.

5. I love Lancome's makeup remover! It's the best.

6. Ditto pursegal - I use BiFacil on my eyes when I use waterproof mascara - it wipes right off, it's magic! LOL!
    But I only wear a little powder, blush and mascara on a daily basis so my Checks and Balances by Origins gets my face clean w/o the Lancome!

7. I don't wear much besides waterproof mascara. I like Lancome, but I still find it to be a bit oily. So the best for me is Chanel. It easily removes makeup and is very gentle and clean.

8. Yes, it's completely greasy, I use it and then wash my face. My face wash breaks it right down leaving no residue.

9. i wear shiseido the skincare cleanser, etude eye make up remover, then wash my face w obagi facial wash

10. You actually don't have to use any makeup remover at all, it's just a gimmick to make you buy more stuff for your face. If you wear theatrical makeup, use baby wipes ( cheap and delicate). For the regular everyday makeup, use PURITY - one step facial cleanser, it's the best I've ever used, no greasy feeling just a clean feeling. I used it on all my clients, each one of them loved it. Oprah even has it listed as one of her favorite things.

11. I don't wear heavy eye makeup. I just use estee lauder soft clean face cleanser. If I do wear more makeup for some reason, I just wash twice. Works for me.

12. same here. I use Clarifiance.

13. Agreed! Eyeliner is such a pain to take off, but Lancome (the blue liquid?) totally works!

14. I use Neutrogena's fresh foaming cleanser. It works well, takes off all my makeup, including eyeliner and mascara. But when I wear waterproof mascara I use the eye makeup remover I get from gifts. :biggrin: Right now its Lancome.

15. I use Lancome Bi-facil too! I also like Chanel's Precision eye make up remover. They're both on the oily side, but are great at removing mascara/eyeliner.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice