Makeup Geek cosmetics: Post purchases/pictures/chit-chat!

Classygame

O.G.
Mar 17, 2011
I didn't see a thread dedicated to this brand yet, so I thought I'd start one. Especially since it seems to be getting more and more popular.

I'd heard great things about MUG, but didn't try their products until recently. And OMG. I'm in love. I purchased 27 eyeshadows, enough to fit in a large Z-Palette. I got all neutrals, but they have some gorgeous colors that I'm dying to get. I also purchased a gel eyeliner in the color Rave.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403942648.747168.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403942662.425581.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403942674.611681.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403942685.141849.jpg

Who else has tried and love MUG? What are your favorite eyeshadow shades?

Yesss I just got my first products as well! I'm waiting for some eye shadows to come back in stock but I got a few of her new colors and love them... I also got the secret admirer blush and can't wait to try it! My next purchase will be her face brush collection - they look beautiful and I've heard good things!!

Yesss I just got my first products as well! I'm waiting for some eye shadows to come back in stock but I got a few of her new colors and love them... I also got the secret admirer blush and can't wait to try it! My next purchase will be her face brush collection - they look beautiful and I've heard good things!!

I really want to try her blushes and brushes too! Most of the blushes I want are sold out though. So I'll have to wait! :smile: