Makeup does her

1. Wonders. Goldie Hawn
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. C'mon! The woman is 61 years old!!! I think she looks fab for her age! I look gross after a workout too and I am only 32!!!:lol:

3. Wow...well she's not that bad
    Rule of thumb, wear big black sunglasses when I don't have make up on..especially after the gym

4. Well, lets consider it is after a workout!! I hope to look as good as Goldie when I reach her age. (I've got a long wat to go) but still....

5. same here and even with make up on and fabulously styled there are pictures where i look hideous on :lol: ;) and i bet these snapshot exist from every single person no matter how divine they are in reality

6. She is 61,:amazed: Are you kidding me ?

7. I love Goldie, she's beautiful. She has a better figure than most women, let alone at age 61. C'mon give credit where it's due....

8. I gotta give her credit too for being comfortable enough to do that. I rarely leave my house without some makeup on and I don't have cameras following me. She does look amazing for her age.

9. OK, 60 and a half! She WILL be 61 in November!!!:biggrin:

10. aww i think that even though she looks a little terrible here, i agree we should give her credit:amuse:
    still i think that for her age she is a beautiful woman:smile:

11. Yea, it's not fair to critique her now. But it is nice to know that she is normal like the rest of us.

What I would like to know is what is she doing with her mouth/lips?

Some new exercise or something?! :smile:

12. She is in incredible physical shape, I think. I don't know if she's had any plastic surgery, but if she has, it's been minimal. I think she looks great no matter what!

13. Wow I guess i dont pay much attention to her that much to know.

I've only even seen her on the red carpet /or all done up.

14. I agree 100%....but damn girl can ya brush your hair, use a ponytail holder or wear a hat...geez, she looks like a escaped mental patient!

15. I wonder if she has that tattooed eyeliner and lip color ~ kinda looks like it, doesn't it?

I think she looks great for 61, but those photos are not the most flattering.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice