makeup/denim crisis!!

Marissa415

Jul 24, 2009
NY, New York
I was using my liquid makeup this morning and the bottle fell out of my hand, spilling all over my brand new jeans. i tried spot cleaning them at first with some shout and a scrubbing brush, but the stains are still lightly there. and noticeable. i need tips. asap. .... i love these jeans. :crybaby:a little also got on my ed hardys. the makeup on the white bits came off fine. but theres a couple spots of the fabric that still haven't come out. come on girls. im counting on you. </3

Bridget S.

Apr 27, 2006
What about whatever you use to remove your makeup, unless it's an oil cleanser. Philosophy's Purity is amazing!

I wish you well,

Bridget

Dec 3, 2008
Sorry this happened to you! I agree, try your normal makeup cleanser (if it's a soap-type one), or maybe that OxyClean stuff -- never used it myself, but I hear it does wonders. And then after a go in the wash, hopefully it will be good as new. Good luck!

Aug 24, 2008
Texas
In my experience, all you have to do is throw the jeans in the washing machine and the makeup will come out (I'm assuming they're not white denim.)

luvprada

O.G.
Nov 23, 2008
If all this still doesn't work - take it to a dry cleaner. They have magical stuff for stains.