Makeup Clutch

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Do you know if the makeup clutch has ever been fake before?

Thank you for your help.... :yes::P

2. I am no help because I don't know! Can someone list all the bags that have been copied or not copied?

3. ^ Yes, I've seen fakes of the make-up and even the coin purses.

4. so have I!

5. I have not seen any, but I would not be suprised if they existed!!!

6. Yikes!!! I hope I won't get the fake one. :wtf:

Do you see it IRL or on eBay?

Should I go through 1000 posts in the authenticate sticky to find what it looks like?

Thank you...

7. Yep, there are fakes of the makeup; mostly they get the color wrong, and have silver hardware when they shouldn't, and the leather never looks quite right.

I'm having a hard time thinking of a style I haven't seen faked - maybe some of the old flat-brass ones.

Okay, I'm looking at the list. I have NOT YET personally seen a fake of: ghost, pochette, shoebag, oval, aulmoniere, and the newest motorcycle styles (toilet case, part-time, courier, bowlers, afternoons).

All the hook bags are already faked, as well as the metallica line.

8. I've seen fake wallets :sad:

9. I have too - it seems to me everything can be faked these days! It makes me so :censor:

10. I saw a terrible fake wallet the other day, and now they are selling quasi-fakes at Aldo, so watch out!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice