Makeup Cases, Mini-O and Emilia preview pics

lionlaw

Jul 13, 2007
I LOVE the makeup cases. I got the set in the crackled gold.

Group-2.jpg

I love the glossy ink blue color in the emilia, but I ordered it with no studs and a hidden zipper so they are remaking it.

Emilia_Front-2.jpg

Last, but not least, the pebbled cherry mini-ormala:

MiniOrmala2_Front.jpg

OMG...Just shoot me now!!! LL I am passing out here. Love the make-up cases, and sorry they have to reamke your Emilia...but hey repost the cherry mini-O pics, they are not showing.

Wow....Ignes certainly did a good job on designing the make up cases! I love the gold...and I'm not even a gold person! From the pics so far of these cases, it looks like cases are a value!!

Too bad you'll have to wait on your Emilia! The productions pics don't do the GIB justice. I just placed my order for a GIB Mini E.

Can you post up the interior pics?

Ooh, very pretty! The makeup cases are adorable, and love the pebbled cherry Mini O! Sorry to hear that they messed up the Emilia and will have to remake that... It looks gorgeous in GIB, though!

LOVE the makeup cases! My new favorite Ignes, I have to have a set now!

Mini O in red is such a classic bag, and I'm sure you'll love the other one when it's redone.

The makeup cases are so cool. And the Emilia in GIB...wish I could have her...gorgeous! EVERYthing is gorgeous in the cherry, but that Mini O is amazing!

Yay for bags!

The make up cases are gorgeous! I must order a set!

And I love the cherry red Mini Ormala! It looks perfect! The Mini Emilia is pretty too and I think that the way you ordered it will be amazing!

Wow....Ignes certainly did a good job on designing the make up cases! I love the gold...and I'm not even a gold person! From the pics so far of these cases, it looks like cases are a value!!

Too bad you'll have to wait on your Emilia! The productions pics don't do the GIB justice. I just placed my order for a GIB Mini E.

Can you post up the interior pics?

No interior pics on any of these were sent to me. I got black in the cosmetic cases, blue in the emilia and maybe red in the mini-o. Can't really remember.