Makeup Case Suggestions for Bbag First

1. So I plan on heading over to my local Saks/Nordstroms to pick up my first Balendciaga. If it happens to be a Classique, I know I'll need to carry less things. One of the things I can downsize is my makeup case. Right now I use my LV pochette and I hardly ever use 75% of what's in it! So what cute makeup case do you guys put into your first?

If I can't find a bag at Saks/Nordstroms then back to NM for me with a check! :lol:

2. Just an FYI the only Nordstrom that sells Bbags is Sacramento. I use my Balenciaga coin purse as a makeup bag. It's a lot roomier then it looks. I also love the LV Wapity. Congrats on your first bbag purchase! I'm sure it will not be your last.

3. yeah, and please tell us which b-bag you ended with :wlae:

4. have fun bag shopping! i use a lv wapity for a makeup case for all my b-bags.

5. since i only carry a compact mirror and a lipgloss, i just put those in the little front pocket~save $$$ for next bbag~!!!

6. Go for a wapity if you don't carry that much. However, I use a pochette in my first with no problems.

7. Another vote for wapity here too... or Balenciaga coin purse :yes: I have both, love both, use both ;)

8. thanks for this post....i have been wondering the same thing!!!!
    let us know what you do please!

9. I use a small Bottega case for my cosmetic items when I carry my Classique. I think if you are going for an all-Balenciaga look, the mini coin purse is cute.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice