Makeup Brushes !!

I don't care too much for eyebrushes--as I do not wear eyeshadows. I just buy cheap brushes for eyeliner and eyebrows (Sephora, ELF, Target). But I splurge on face brushes. I'm very very picky on softness. And most face brushes are too course for me. Too Faced works. I also use a professional acrylic duster brush on my face because of the softness!

For foundation brushes, i mix it up between Chanel and Trish.. depending on the foundation.

For liquid eye shadow Laura Mercier has a great brush . I also love to use Bobbi Brown's gel eyeliner soemtimes and when i do , i use their gel eyeliner brush -- which really is amazing..

For every other brush i am 1000% loyal to Trish Mcevoy. I clean my brushes often and hers have lasted me years and years. However, i do find myself having multiples of the same brushes because of just how amazing her brushes are. The allow the perfect amount of pigment onto the skin and are the softest brushes out there -- and believe me i have tried most if not all. I am what you would call a product junkie so i feel as if i have done enough "research"

Hi looking for some good brushes for basics like applying eyeshadow , eyeliner,blush, bronzer, contouring,and also for my Laura mercier powder. Don't know so confused there's so many to chose from like Sedona lace , sigma , Mac, real techniques, bobbie brown. Please if someone can be there opinion of brushes they like ! Thank you :smile:)

I have brushes from almost every brand. I think good brushes are an investment that you will have for years. Recently I acquired a Tom Ford cheek brush. It was a splurge, but my blush application is effortless and flawless with this brush.

i bought the MAC 182 and the MAC 150 and the Lise Watier Foundation Brush in the last week. I am on a polish buying ban until secret easter bunny exchange is done and i have been on a brush binge lately......