Makeup Brushes !!

I've started my brush set with Chanel, but don't like them for they are too rough/coarse and hurt my sensitive cheeks..

I love the soft Versace brushes especially the blush brush... but I can't find their cosmetics line anymore.

For foundation brush... which I recently found out is a MUST for very even and sheer application, I bought the Girgio Armani's foundation brush and I LOVE it.

I think good makeup brushes are an investment that payoff in the long run. Right now I have synthetic brushes from Becca for creamy products--the products don't "stick" to the synthetic fibers the way they do to natural fibers. Then I've got a great Trish McEvoy powder brush. The Kabuki brush from Chanel is the best too!

D & G rockstar said:
I have Mac and Versace brushes..

Brushes are the key to great makeup application :smile:

D&G Rockstar~
Do you know anywhere that sells Versace cosmetics/brushes now adays?
The NYC store?

I adore versace colors and brushes!!! Can't seem to find them anywhere around me

i think makeup brushes are an important investment, even if you don't wear much makeup. i bought my first expensive brush about six years ago (stila #8 powder brush...sooooo soft!) and it feels brand new. it's like anything else, once you go expensive you can't go back.