Make your own CHANEL Bag - For TRUE!!!

mee4

O.G.
Apr 25, 2006
Bay Area
That is crazy! I wish I knew someone in NY, or better yet, lived there. I'd be there for hours. Is anyone going?!

**Chanel**

Trying to b good ^_^
O.G.
Jan 31, 2009
Escaping from Ban Island;-)
Wow, this is great news, I mean your own custom Chanel bag, how cool is that :biggrin:! Thank you for sharing this!
But man o man, why do I live in Europe :pout:?
But it's a great experience for everyone who can go. And of course I hope to see some reveals of the custom Chanel bags here on TPF!

lallybelle

O.G.
Jan 28, 2009
NYC
OH SNAP! It may be time to hit up 57th Street. Thanks for the info Mon. Keep it comming!

Last edited:

habanerita

O.G.
May 1, 2006
Sounds wonderful...........wonder what other stores will have this......, do you need a reservation, to go after the VIP reception?

saks4me

Pita Bread
O.G.
Nov 30, 2008
Thanks for the intel, Mon!!! It would be a disaster if I ever created something to wear!

Jayne1

Working Canvas
O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
Toronto
I suppose you pay in full, in advance and wait... how long do you think it will be before you receive it... ?

**Chanel**

Trying to b good ^_^
O.G.
Jan 31, 2009
Escaping from Ban Island;-)
13 countries and hundreds of retailers are participating, but I THINK only CHANEL in NYC is doing the custom handbags event.
Please let us know if you have further info about this. If it's only Chanel in NYC indeed.

I saw Germany is on the list, I don't live there but I can go there. If they're doing the custom handbags event as well, that would be great!
So I'd love to hear any updates :biggrin:.

Smoothoprter

Mon for short
Authenticator
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
CALI
www.etincelerauthentications.com
Please let us know if you have further info about this. If it's only Chanel in NYC indeed.

I saw Germany is on the list, I don't live there but I can go there. If they're doing the custom handbags event as well, that would be great!
So I'd love to hear any updates :biggrin:.
Could you call one of the CHANEL boutiques in Germany to enquire?

Next time I talk to Brendan I will ask him, but I don't expect to talk to him again until next week.