Make your own CHANEL Bag - For TRUE!!!

Just spoke to Brendan. He said the event was a HUGE success. He said that they outsold Japan by x 3. Apparently champagne was flowing and at evening time it was more like a party than shopping, including sloppy drunk people...

He thinks it was such a great success that they will do more in the future.

That's 'cos you had better colours, lining choices and strap choices LOL!

I am curious about the monogram initials part. I didn't see anyone here mention that. Did you ladies chose carving your name initials on the bag, or I am the only one? :love:

Also, I forgot to mention that the color code for the red is 81448, it's the same color code as the 2005 red lambskin. I didn't realize until I got home. I am not sure if they will be the same red, but the red from yesterday's event was a true red. I agree it has some orange undertone, but the color looked good on me (well, better than the fuchsia large flap they had as sample bag), and another lovely SA said it's the only true red she has ever seen for a while. The purple is a bright purple with blue undertone, too bright for my taste, but I think purple w/ pale gold hw will be really gorgeous.

I can't wait to receive mine.:love:

Congratulations to all the lucky ladies with their purple, lipstick red chanels with custom chains and custom lining...........SO DYING OF ENVY HERE WHILE I BABY SIT GRANDKIDS....Next year for sure.....can't wait till March to see your pictures............

Just spoke to Brendan. He said the event was a HUGE success. He said that they outsold Japan by x 3. Apparently champagne was flowing and at evening time it was more like a party than shopping, including sloppy drunk people...

He thinks it was such a great success that they will do more in the future.

I didn't hear about this event in time! :pout: Please, post or pm me if you hear of another event like this! I would've picked the lipstick red with pale gold hw and a longer chain...ugh. I am sad now.

I can't believe that there is such a thing....make your own Chanel??!!! I only wish it were happening in L.A.!!! My hats off to those of you who get to partake in this chance of a lifetime!!!! Do Miss Coco proud!!!

Interesting about the color code--how did you find that out? I am sure the red will turn out amazing. For me it was difficult envisioning the colors when all quilted up (vs in the swatches) and the orangeness of the red and the stark purpleness of the purple made me nervous in that sense. In any case I think it would be pretty hard to ruin any flap with the "wrong" color choice here, and in fact, I would have loved to been able to buy one of each! :party: And I cannot wait to see the "real" red... so that I will probably wish I had chosen that vs the pink-y one! Yeah, I would definitely do this again, even if happened to be against my best judgment $$ wise at the time. :faint:

I am curious about the monogram initials part. I didn't see anyone here mention that. Did you ladies chose carving your name initials on the bag, or I am the only one? :love:

Also, I forgot to mention that the color code for the red is 81448, it's the same color code as the 2005 red lambskin. I didn't realize until I got home. I am not sure if they will be the same red, but the red from yesterday's event was a true red. I agree it has some orange undertone, but the color looked good on me (well, better than the fuchsia large flap they had as sample bag), and another lovely SA said it's the only true red she has ever seen for a while. The purple is a bright purple with blue undertone, too bright for my taste, but I think purple w/ pale gold hw will be really gorgeous.

I can't wait to receive mine.:love: