Make your cles into a festive christmas wristlet!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok...just kidding, I acknowledge how horrible this looks, but I was bored and couldn't resist :roflmfao::roflmfao: But if you like it...hey, go for it!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. lol... Now I know you are creative, but... this:confused1:
    Guess you were really bored.
    Love your cerise cles though:love:

3. [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. :roflmfao:I know, I know! I admitted it was hideous! It was an excuse to have a photo shoot! lol!

5. Actually have to say I value your comments they are really well thought out.

Think you need to do some serious shopping to end the boredom.:lol:

6. Thank you! ;) Yeah...I do need to go shopping...I'm going Thursday! I'm so excited :nuts: because of course I'm going in LV :yahoo:

7. there's never a bad time for a photo shoot!:P

8. ^^^ Yah, ITA!! Go for SHOPPING!!!

9. Ooooh I can't wait to go shopping too. I'm going to go to SF after x-mas. :wlae: I haven't seen the remodeled LV yet!

10. seemed like a fun photoshoot!!! hehehehe :smile:

11. Well how CUTE are you!! and how gay is that CHAIR lol

12. I want to go too! I haven't seen either bloomies or the renovated LV yet.

13. :roflmfao: my mom and I painted that chair together when I was like 8...I picked out the colors, it's one of those "how did she not know?" moments :roflmfao:

14. HAHA yeah, like this picture of me when I was little... lol my sister took this... yes this is me

[​IMG]

15. :roflmfao::roflmfao: That is ADORABLE!