Make-Up: Night Time Chanel Look

forever_gucci

Feb 9, 2009
With regards to the Chanel collection of make up...

Can anyone make any recommendations of favourite products that would combine to create a glamorous night time look for a caramel coloured skin tone (indian skin tone)?

Not so much foundation wise but maybe a particular combination of eye products (liner, mascara's, eye shadows) and blushes..any preferences or favourites?

cheburashka

ON ROTATIONS !!!!!
O.G.
Mar 25, 2008
With regards to the Chanel collection of make up...

Can anyone make any recommendations of favourite products that would combine to create a glamorous night time look for a caramel coloured skin tone (indian skin tone)?

Not so much foundation wise but maybe a particular combination of eye products (liner, mascara's, eye shadows) and blushes..any preferences or favourites?
I think you should definitely look into getting into one of the incredible chanel quads as the quality of eye shadows is amazing. I know a lot of people are raving about the smoky eye quad, but if you have olive skin, I think you should look into getting into Winter nights quad. It is perfect for creating a really glamorous night look, or a smoky sultry look if you wish and the colors would work better with your skin tone.

forever_gucci

Feb 9, 2009
I just bought the smoky eye quad and I also picked up le sourcil de chanel (eyebrow definer which works a gem, so natural). I guess it takes awhile though to get a hang of how to mix the 4 colours or a combination of the 4 to get different looks