Make Up kit for beginner/ How to achieve this nature look

natalia0128

Apr 17, 2012
Hello
Everyone,
I am a newbie on makeup. I want to know what product do I need for beginner.
I really like nature makeup/ everyday look.... Do I need to buy a lot products
What brand should I get ? Prefer high end products (Chanel, dior, tom ford etc ) Because I think it is worth money not I am fancy LOL
I really look this look,Does anyone know how to achieve this :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:look

Attachments

TaRaUnnie

Nov 7, 2013
Australia
Look up ‘Korean style natural makeup’ in google images and youtube for tutorials. Natural makeup is very popular in Korea at the moment~~ And Korean makeup is really popular worldwide because it is inventive and good quality. I don't know much about Chanel or Dior makeup though, sorry. Hope I can help anyway :smile:

The main products I use to achieve a natural look is BB cream (I use Skin79 BB cream ~ Hot Pink) because it evens out the skin tone and is easy to apply flawlessly, Thin eyeliner (gel or pencil look more natural because they are not as heavy and dark as liquid), a non clumping mascara, an eyebrow crayon/pencil (I use Etude House ~ Drawing Eyebrow Pencil) lightly drawn on and in not too darker a colour - one that matches your eyebrows and hair, cream blush because they are more natural and blend better than powder blush in a light or coral pink or orange colour, A lip tint (I use TonyMoly~Tony tint Delight) in a light red or orange colour and that's about it..you could also add some light matte or slightly glittery eyeshadow if you want.
Check out brands Missha, Etude House, Skinfood and Skin79 :smile:

berrydiva

Feb 26, 2012
Search youtube....there are tons of gurus who can show you how to achieve any look step-by-step

explorer27

O.G.
Sep 14, 2010
Best Coast
Try:

Dior Skin Nude BB cream
Make Up For Ever concealer
NARS Albatross highlighter
NARS blush
any light shimmery cream/taupe eyeshadow
Eyebrow pencil w/ spoolie tip (double recommend the Etude House one)
Chanel dark brown eyeliner (the one with the smudge-tip end)
YSL rouge volupte shine lipstick (vibrant pink/coral) or for matte, try NARS matte lipstick

BigAkoya

O.G.
Nov 23, 2006
Hello
Everyone,
I am a newbie on makeup. I want to know what product do I need for beginner.
I really like nature makeup/ everyday look.... Do I need to buy a lot products
What brand should I get ? Prefer high end products (Chanel, dior, tom ford etc ) Because I think it is worth money not I am fancy LOL
I really look this look,Does anyone know how to achieve this :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:look

Hi. To get that look, here are the items for Chanel:

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Makeup Base, try B20. If you prefer a powder and lighter touch, then use Chanel Double Perfection Lumiere Powder Makeup also in B20.

For eyes, go with the single eye shadows. You can get the exact colors that are hard to do in doubles or quad. The singles are called Ombré Essentielle Eyeshadow.

Lower Lid - Ivory
Middle for contrast - Safari
Upper Lid - Lotus

Blush - Chanel Joues Contrast Powder Blush in Malice. It is a gorgeous peachy pink. I think it will look great on you and just like the photo.

Eyeliner - Chanel Stylo Yeux Eyeliner in Ebene (dark black).

Mascara - Chanel Le Volume in black.

Pressed Powder to finish the face and give it that soft glow in the photo
- Chanel Poudre Universelle Compact and try the shade 30 Natural / Translucent 2.

And the most important... Lipstick... Chanel Rouge Allure in Enjouee. Beautiful pinky coral, like the photo. Brightens up a face.

I hope this helps.

natalia0128

Apr 17, 2012
Hi. To get that look, here are the items for Chanel:

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Makeup Base, try B20. If you prefer a powder and lighter touch, then use Chanel Double Perfection Lumiere Powder Makeup also in B20.

For eyes, go with the single eye shadows. You can get the exact colors that are hard to do in doubles or quad. The singles are called Ombré Essentielle Eyeshadow.

Lower Lid - Ivory
Middle for contrast - Safari
Upper Lid - Lotus

Blush - Chanel Joues Contrast Powder Blush in Malice. It is a gorgeous peachy pink. I think it will look great on you and just like the photo.

Eyeliner - Chanel Stylo Yeux Eyeliner in Ebene (dark black).

Mascara - Chanel Le Volume in black.

Pressed Powder to finish the face and give it that soft glow in the photo
- Chanel Poudre Universelle Compact and try the shade 30 Natural / Translucent 2.

And the most important... Lipstick... Chanel Rouge Allure in Enjouee. Beautiful pinky coral, like the photo. Brightens up a face.

I hope this helps.
That is awesome, i had the rest, I need eyeshadow colors

bunnyr

100jellybeans
Jul 17, 2012
Imo Japanese makeup looks more natural. No offense to Korean I just never thought their makeup technique is natural. Their face makeup is very made up. Whether they use traditional foundation or bb cream etc. it's just really obvious they have makeup on. And they choose colors that are way too light compared to their neck and rest of the body. Not natural. For Japanese style makeup I don't feel that I "see" the face makeup but rather a even complexion.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using PurseForum mobile app

thbettina6

Dec 22, 2012
USA
I won't specify specific colors, but here are the things which I think are important for a natural look:

Get your skin into really good shape. Makeup looks more natural on smooth skin.

Do buy a high-end foundation but more importantly, make sure it matches your skin tone exactly. A poor color match can make your makeup look heavier than it actually is.

For lips, I'd recommend a tinted balm or "shine" formula with some color. Very pale nude is not natural, nor is super-shiny gloss.

bunnyr

100jellybeans
Jul 17, 2012
I won't specify specific colors, but here are the things which I think are important for a natural look:

Get your skin into really good shape. Makeup looks more natural on smooth skin.

Do buy a high-end foundation but more importantly, make sure it matches your skin tone exactly. A poor color match can make your makeup look heavier than it actually is.

For lips, I'd recommend a tinted balm or "shine" formula with some color. Very pale nude is not natural, nor is super-shiny gloss.

Good points. I completely agree with matching exact / correct foundation color! So many Asians especially the look I mentioned earlier choose too light colors that looks caked on. You can obviously tell there's "face makeup" on the skin. That's not a good good. The opposite is true with people that use bronzers that's too dark. Also looks caked on and has makeup on.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using PurseForum mobile app