Make Up Forever !

1. I love their Star Powders & Diamond Powders and their Super Matte Loose Powder!:yes:

The Sephora by me stopped carrying the line. :cry:

2. I bought a cream eyeliner and I really liked the color. It was a brown shimmery color. The only problem I had was sharpening it. It was very difficult and I'm not sure it was me or the pencil.

3. I really like the Pearly Waterproof Eye Shadow Pencil, Lift Concealer and this litte powder that is pearly and very fine for cheeks or highlights.

4. I recently bought their eyeliner pencil in turquoise. For some reason, this color works really well with my light brown eyes and fair skin and i love it for Summer. I've gotten lots of compliments!

5. I have the Mat Velvet foundation-I dont normally use liquid I swear by BE but this one has the best coverage-its a little on the heavy side so I only use it when I am rashy and this does the trick, also I have oily skin and live in Florida and it holds up for hours!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice