Make-up for your beautiful eyes?

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Eyes are the most beautiful and sensitive part of our body, so how you make ot more beautiful? What you prefer for your eye make-up?? Mascara/ kajal/ sparkles/eye shadows???
    :smile::smile::smile:

2. I love it all. Shadows, liners, mascara ... Everything pretty because I love makeup.

3. I only wear mascara, occasionally liner on the lower line but i don't like to overdo it!

4. Wear mascara w/kohl in my water line but usually not during very warm weather

5. Mascara is a must. Sometimes I wear black eyeliner on the top and tightline on the bottom with a nude pencil.

6. For the past few weeks I've been wearing 2-3 eyeshadows on my lids, eyeliner on my lash line and on my waterline, and mascara.

7. Mascara, Kajal, Eyeshadow

8. I start off with Virginic's eye serum- it's so nice. I let it sink in (that's why i wake up so early). I usually use natural looking makeup, so pigmentation isn't as important for me. I go for elf eyeshadow/nyx!

9. For workdays, I usually just dust highlighter on my lids (the same one I use on my cheeks) and 2 coats of Clinique Lash Power mascara. For fun days, I might add some Wet n' Wild Nutty eyeshadow in my outer corners to accompany the highlighter. Sometimes I play with colors and use one of my Maybelline Color Tattoos as eyeliner. I'm kinda lazy in the summertime when makeup doesn't want to stay put anyway.

10. All - Eye liner, Mascara, kajal, sparkles, eye shadows. I love make-up!

11. I always do my brows with a pencil and use mascara and a curler. Some days I use a wash of highlighter, some days eyeliner and some days eyeshadow. Always colors that enhance my green eyes.