Make up for guys

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey everyone! I have dry combination skin that has redness, and Im prone to acne. I'm 17 and a guy. I use the Estée Lauder bronze goddess self tanning face lotion mostly every night in the winter. I have the red hair, blue eyes, pale skin tone and I love being tan. My face has been really good for the past couple of years. But earlier this winter I got diagnosed with eczema. I switched all of my skin care products to fragrance free, etc and the eczema cleared up. But lately I have had quite a bit of stress with family problems and my face is breaking out. They are all healing and everything, but I have redness/blotchiness. So I want something to cover everything up. So in your opinion, what can I use (foundation, concealer, etc) without looking too girly. A little is ok, but I don't want to look like I have foundation on. Please suggest products

2. I think if you're going for subtle and believable, a tinted moisturizer or a very sheer but buildable coverage foundation like MAC Face and Body would work. Then buy a good concealer for erasing imperfections (currently loving Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer), and apply it with a tiny brush that you keep super clean.

I tend to get more natural looking results when I use a stippling brush to apply sheerer, more liquid-y formulas, but YMMV. Real Techniques has some nice synthetic options that clean really easily and won't break the bank.

PS- try to find a sunscreen that your skin will tolerate. No matter how much you might like the look of a tan, the risk of skin cancer just isn't worth it.//lecture.

3. Don't worry, I don't go tanning or anything. It's all from Estée Lauder and st tropez