Make-up etc

1. I have a LV Wapity which holds my make-up etc but wondered, now that I am the proud Mom of a 32 cm Kelly:tender: , if I should treat her to a Hermes cosmetics case. How do you store your cosmetics etc. Does a Hermes make-up bag exist?

2. They make something called a Karo case. OT has one and has posted pics of it before.

3. Thanks, I will try to find it.:heart:

4. Rose, here's a pic of a Karo GM clutch/case. Really sleek, slender, and easy to get in and out of.

[​IMG]

5. It is gorgeous!!!! Goatskin, right? What's the dimension on it? How much does it cost?

**Not sure if I should call you OT, Lucy or 24 now

6. Oh, That is beautiful, just the thing!, Thank you so much.:heart: Do you know what it retails for?

7. I used to have a small canvas "bolide" shaped bag (like a toiletries bag - you find them in the baby department)....they come in cream, pale pink and pale blue with the little hermes rocking horse embroidered on them.I used to use this as a make up pouch.

8. They come in PALE PINK???:nuts: Right now I'm using one of those free cosmetic bags from Estee Lauder for my makeup, but I'd love an H one.

9. Thanks, I shall look into them too:heart:

10. they're REALLY pale pink, Kou.....that's the colour I had - it was a gift for DD #1, but I pinched it.......what does a baby need a toileteries bag for, when her Mum can put it to better use!!! LOL!

11. Hahaha! Darn right! Mommy can make better use of an H toileterie bag:yes: Dang, now I want one too.

I'm so easily distracted, just wave something pink in front of me and off the track I go ...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice