Make-up case

Thanks everyone! I have to say, it's the best organizer that I have ever had. I do love it. Tonight, I'll take a pic of it closed up. Looks just like a jewelry box.

What do you think Minks? Are you looking for one that you can travel with or just sit on your vanity?

What do you think Minks? Are you looking for one that you can travel with or just sit on your vanity?

I know this question was directed at Minks :rolleyes: , but after seeing your case, I think I want BOTH! Definitely would love to see a pic with it closed-up.

BTW, I can't locate it on QVC or anywhere... If you see something similar, could you post the link. :smile:

attachment.php

that lori greiner case is adorable. i keep my cosmetics on my sidesink vanity in a clear long rectangular divided holder. and my make-up brushes are in 2 waterford vases with clear pebbles on the bottom to hold the brush handles. i like everything where i can see it. of course dh and i have our own vanities/sinks so space is not at a premium.

it works very well i think. looks classy but is very practical. the pebbles not only hold the brushes upright they also weigh down the vase so it isn't too easy to topple over.

Ladies, does all of your make-up really fit in those cute cases??? Really?
Am I a psycho make-up addict? Someone tell me I'm not alone in having make-up in 6 drawers in my room, 1 drawer in the bathroom, in baskets under the sink, and displayed on top of my bureau?

Yep, very awesome, piperlu!!
I think I might get it in white and my co-worker wants one as well!

Star15Rin, I used to be like that, but I've consolidated and thrown alot of old stuff out. I'll probably keep what I use the most (daily) in the case and a couple more in 2 drawers under the sink.