Make-up case

piperlu

O.G.
Jun 28, 2006
Thanks everyone! I have to say, it's the best organizer that I have ever had. I do love it. Tonight, I'll take a pic of it closed up. Looks just like a jewelry box.

What do you think Minks? Are you looking for one that you can travel with or just sit on your vanity?

pinky_ohana

crazy in love
Mar 10, 2007
What do you think Minks? Are you looking for one that you can travel with or just sit on your vanity?

I know this question was directed at Minks :rolleyes: , but after seeing your case, I think I want BOTH! Definitely would love to see a pic with it closed-up.

BTW, I can't locate it on QVC or anywhere... If you see something similar, could you post the link. :smile:

piperlu

O.G.
Jun 28, 2006
attachment.php

piperlu

O.G.
Jun 28, 2006

twin53

O.G.
Jan 24, 2007
that lori greiner case is adorable. i keep my cosmetics on my sidesink vanity in a clear long rectangular divided holder. and my make-up brushes are in 2 waterford vases with clear pebbles on the bottom to hold the brush handles. i like everything where i can see it. of course dh and i have our own vanities/sinks so space is not at a premium.

Star15Rin

MAC Madness!
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
Ladies, does all of your make-up really fit in those cute cases??? Really?
Am I a psycho make-up addict? Someone tell me I'm not alone in having make-up in 6 drawers in my room, 1 drawer in the bathroom, in baskets under the sink, and displayed on top of my bureau?

pinky_ohana

crazy in love
Mar 10, 2007
Yep, very awesome, piperlu!!
I think I might get it in white and my co-worker wants one as well!

Star15Rin, I used to be like that, but I've consolidated and thrown alot of old stuff out. I'll probably keep what I use the most (daily) in the case and a couple more in 2 drawers under the sink.