Make up case from X-mas

SonOz

Nov 3, 2007
I am looking for a make up case for x-mas. Something to hold all of my makeup so I can see the eye shadows and all that without having them spread all over the counter top. My boyfriend is threatening to kill me for having makeup everywhere but I like to be able to see everything I have at once so I can decide which shadow to wear. Anyway, any ideas on which one to get? I thought about the mac makeup case, but I didn't know if there was a better one.

Sephora has a neat o pink one now for the holidays. I'd also recommend doing a search on Ebay for "metal make-up case". You can get the same thing without the word "sephora" for about a fraction of the price and these are reputable people who sell make-up supplies. They come in all sizes and some are even rolling cases for those who are make-up junkies like myself :s.

I actually called my mother to let her know to add it to my Christmas list and turns out she already tried to purchase one for me but they were out of stock at Sephora. I just so happened to be at the store that day though and they had some so I bought the pink one and faux crocodile one to ship to my mom so she could give it to my sister and I for Christmas gifts. I can't wait to get it! It will be nice to see my makeup without having it scattered all over the bathroom counter top!

I actually called my mother to let her know to add it to my Christmas list and turns out she already tried to purchase one for me but they were out of stock at Sephora. I just so happened to be at the store that day though and they had some so I bought the pink one and faux crocodile one to ship to my mom so she could give it to my sister and I for Christmas gifts. I can't wait to get it! It will be nice to see my makeup without having it scattered all over the bathroom counter top!

Ugh! I JUST told my mom today that I wanted either the pink or the croc one for xmas...