Make up bag for jumbo purse suggestion

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I need to get a new little bag to keep things like lip gloss, a pen, mini lotion, etc. in. What do you guys like? I actually bought a Chanel red lamb makeup bag but it's so cute I carry it as a clutch. So clearly it needs to be a little less special than Chanel or it will not end up on the inside of my bag. I like to carry all my loose ends in a little bag so that I can switch purses by grabbing my wallet, my makeup bag, and my key fob. It makes the switch so much faster!

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

2. LV has a cosmetic pouch in several colors.

3. I use a LV mini pochette. I find it's the perfect size and shape.

4. Depending on how much you need to carry, I would suggest a Balenciaga coin purse. I have a couple that I put my odds and ends in and just switch them between bags as I need. They come on lovely colours and are nice and squishy.

5. I have also a few bal coin pouches and they are great. I use them to carry foreign currency when I travel. They are small, but if you don't need to carry much, they may work.

6. I also use a LV mini pochette. It allows me to still fit a full size wallet in my jumbo plus more.

7. I use my chanel cosmetic pouch (its a standard size) for reference the size of a LV cosmetic pouch in PM

8. ^^ but I know what you mean its so cute I do end up using it as a clutch :smile:

9. Thanks for all the suggestions, I will look at the balenciaga and LV ones.

10. I love little makeup bags from Smythson of London. They come in beautiful colors and 2 sizes, are very well made and the leather is gorgeous. Ive also been using their zip wallet and eye/sunglass case for nearly 2 years and they still look new. Their website is Smythson.com and their customer service is great.

11. LV cosmetic pouches are nice and I sometimes use my Longchamp pouch - they come in different sizes and they're really good.