*** Make Tiltes Descriptive *** Search Before Posting *** Post In Right Subs ***

hmwe46

why bother
O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
Welcome to BBag Heaven :flowers:

To help the forum stay neat and tidy, create threads for future reference, and general ease of usability please use the following guidelines when posting:

Before creating a new thread SEARCH for old ones to tack onto first.
http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/?nojs=1#goto_forumsearch

When starting a new thread give it a DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
like "HMWe46's new Violet Make-Up"or "HMWe46 goes crazy and sells a shoe to fund a bbag" or whatever :shame:

Stay away from titles like, "HELP!" or "Need Opinions" or "New BBag"

:cutesy::cutesy::cutesy:

Take a moment to familiarize yourself with the layout of the Balenciaga sub-forums:

There is a Reference Library that includes the following:

* Balenciaga Color Information by Season
* Dimensions and Prices for all Balenciaga Styles

There is a Shopping Section that includes:

* Authenticate This Balenciaga
* Reputable Stores Carrying Balenciaga

Great idea. I think a lot of threads get overlooked simply because there is no description and people look for the most interesting looking thread, naturally, not intentionally.

Hey Gals,

Just a quick note on creating thread titles:

Before creating a new thread, try and search for old ones to tack onto first. That helps for future reference, enables newcomers to search and find reference information more quickly, and keeps things neat and tidy :flowers:

If you do still want to start a new thread- awesome!!! :tup: Please try and give it a descriptive title if possible, like "HMWe46's new Violet Make-Up" or "HMWe46 goes crazy and sells a shoe to fund a bbag" or whatever :shame:

Please try and stay away from titles like, "HELP!" or "Need Opinions" or "New BBag" as they tend to get quickly lost, don't get a lot of attention (especially if you want responses), and are hard to find in the future. There tend to be a lot of dups when thread are titled very generically.

If you see a thread later that your thread belongs with, PM me and I'll happily merge them. If you need to change the title of your thread after posting, PM me and I'll get to it as soon as possible.

In the spirit of this post, I will merge this thread with the general comments thread tomorrow: just wanted to make this suggestion visible first ;)

Totally agree!! :tup:

I don't know if this will fix it, but when tlaking about the leather can you say 2004 or 2005 since the forum doesn't allow you to search for things that are two digits. I don't know if that's a big idea, but since people like certain years and leathers it might help?

Great suggestion!!! :tup:

Instead of SS08 try Spring Season 2008 :okay:

That way when Mr Search returns we can find things more easily :yes:

I don't know if this will fix it, but when tlaking about the leather can you say 2004 or 2005 since the forum doesn't allow you to search for things that are two digits. I don't know if that's a big idea, but since people like certain years and leathers it might help?

Welcome to all the new BBag addicts :flowers:

Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the layout of the Balenciaga sub-forum:

There is a Reference Library that includes the following:

There is a Shopping Section that includes:

There is also a forum Search feature: please use this before starting a new thread.

And finally, please Title your threads more descriptively. "Need Help" is not the best subject line :nogood: Try, "My bag is too veiny should I return it?" or something:

Thank you :tup:

bump :heart:

Hey Gals,

Just a quick note on creating thread titles:

Before creating a new thread, try and search for old ones to tack onto first.
That helps for future reference, enables newcomers to search and find reference information more quickly, and keeps things neat and tidy :flowers:

If you do still want to start a new thread- awesome!!! :tup: Please try and give it a descriptive title if possible, like "HMWe46's new Violet Make-Up" or "HMWe46 goes crazy and sells a shoe to fund a bbag" or whatever :shame:

Please try and stay away from titles like, "HELP!" or "Need Opinions" or "New BBag" as they tend to get quickly lost, don't get a lot of attention (especially if you want responses), and are hard to find in the future. There tend to be a lot of dups when thread are titled very generically.

If you see a thread later that your thread belongs with, PM me and I'll happily merge them. If you need to change the title of your thread after posting, PM me and I'll get to it as soon as possible.

In the spirit of this post, I will merge this thread with the general comments thread tomorrow: just wanted to make this suggestion visible first ;)