Make some room for the new "Move On" Bag!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies! I was at Bal Costa Mesa today and while I was checking out an SA brought out a brand new bag called the "Move On." It's a small draw string bag with a long strap that is more of an evening bag. Price is around $665. I wasn't able to snap any spy pics in the store, but below are some pics from a website. I know this site is calling it the Move, but the SA said it is "Move On." What does everyone think? I like it, but it's a little small for me. It's even smaller than the Hip, but it's really cute for an evening bag especially!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://www.alducadaosta.com/eng/product/2026007010

Attached Files:

2. I also think it's really cute, but if it's smaller than the Hip, the price a bit high IMO. I thought it was more like a little pouch (like the Makeup) but I guess it's meant to be worn with the long strap. It's not for me, but I know some ladies here love little bags like this one. Thanks for posting!

3. I don't like drawstring bags. I don't like any drawstring things.

4. Thanks Fashion1 for giving us a preview! This style would probably not be for me, but that leather sure looks deeeeeeeelicious!

5. I think I need to see someone wearing this before I can comment on the style. But I completely agree that the leather looks nummy!

6. It's cute. I'm not a big drawstring fan though.

7. Yeah me either - but I bet some ladies will rock this bag!

8. ITA. Makes me think of duffle bags and that's not what I would consider a "glam" thought :roflmfao:

9. Loving the leather, not liking the drawstring - that's why I gave up my Pom.

It would look great on some girls, though.

10. Mod shots anyone?

11. Ehh... drawstrings have never been very attractive and never considered it glam! I only like them on PJ pants! :lol:

12. ^^^ :roflmfao:

13. I think it's cute but if its smaller than the hip than it's too small for my needs and def overpriced. I think it would make a really cute make-up bag to toss in your handbag.

14. mmmh, looks like a mini shoe-bag to me...