Make over done with Laura Mercier makeup

May 6, 2012
I needed a new foundation and decided to try Laura Mercier since they did a fantastic job matching my daughter with a sheer foundation. My daughter has freckles and this was the first make up consultant who recommended she hot try to cover her freckles but match her skin tone around the freckles....fabulous look!
So they matched my foundation and then did my whole face, loved it all but I just bought the foundation and skin care since that what I desperately needed. They taught me a new trick I've never heard of, it's called tight lining for the eyes, wow what a difference, I've learned to do it myself and it gives my eyes a great pop. I found a video on You tube funnily enough it's by a Laura Mercier consultant.

I always thought freckles around the nose are so cute! I never understood why people would want to cover them. That is like trying to cover dimples. Hehe! Glad you liked your makeover, I am sure it looked fab. I just tried and fell in love with the Laura Mercier Face Polish.

Yes, I Dont conceal my freckles either! I love them!! In order to cover mine I'd have to pack on a ton of makeup, and I definitely don't want to do that.

I've done makeovers on people with Laura products and it is always gorgeous. Even at the line I work for now, I still can't help but grab candleglow every so often lol. If you haven't tried any of the clay eyeshadow palettes, I highly recommend them. The shadows are buttery smooth, super pigmented and can be used wet beautifully. If you'e a fan of Bobbi Brown cream shadow sticks the ones at LM are exactly the same!

Reactions: chessmont
I love the LM Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer, as a woman "of a certain age", it gives my skin some glow, but not too sparkly. I find LM does know what mature women need.