Make Me Smile Club

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok, i'm convinced - I'm putting in my order for the taupe grey MMS in the larger size...yay!

2. Yea kt92! Can't wait to see it when it arrives!

3. The mms is truly a gorgeous style. I've just gone through this entire thread and love all of them.

Does the messenger strap connect at the sides or on the hardware by the handles?

I'm thinking aubergine would be tdf in this style. any opinions from the mms lovers would be appreciated.

4. The silver loops on the ends of the straps open. This lets you thread them through the leather loops at the sides of the top of the bag.

5. Thanks Jenova, I guess it changes the shape and doesn't look so well messenger style?

6. It pulls the top corners of the bag (the sticky out 'ear' bits) back towards your body but the rest of the bag, which is quite stiff does not really follow or drape round your hip. However, I would wear it this way if I had to and prefer it to the Hug Me as a messenger.

7. Hi ladies I received (not to long ago)- a black crash MMS- I'm not quite sure of it's size, I wanted to post pics- but photobucket is giving me a hard time. Can someone help me?

8. Hey Gem.....once you upload your pic to photobucket...click on the picture symbol in the PF thread reply (the insert pic ) it will bring up the Http://.......just copy and paste the direct link address shown under the photo that you want to insert from photo bucket.

9. ^thanks Liz- But for some reason photobucket is taking forever- more like it's freezing, I'll try again

10. Have you tried flickr.com?

11. #221 Jan 18, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
    Thanks Liz, & Charmed for your suggestions- It finally loaded (whew)

12. [​IMG]

13. #223 Jan 18, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
    Sorry- I had better pics- but in the process of uploading- between my comp freezing, and getting booted my pics were erased : (. So I just took this quick one- I am persistent lol
    the seller- had it listed as 11 high by 13 wide by 4.7" deep- Is this considered to be a regular size? I love love love it- but it's a little too small for all of my books. So I just wanted to make sure that there was a bigger size available : )

14. This looks like the bigger size to me - if you look at the make me smile regular in the Spring Reveal thread, the features look around the same time - it looks bigger than my midi.

15. Actually looking at it again - I'm undecided - can you check on the BE site?