Make Me Over

mcb100

O.G.
Jan 8, 2007
Hi everyone. Lately I've been in a rut. I really want a new makeup look, but I don't have any ideas whatsoever. I'm also unsure what colors I should be wearing for my skintone, eyecolor, etc. I really love wearing eyemakeup and I occasionally wear false lashes but as far as color goes I really do not know what looks best on me. I am a very dramatic type of person, and I don't mind wearing a lot of makeup if I have to. LOL. I have light brown eyes, and medium brown hair. any idea what would look best? my fav brands are MAC and Nars but I really need to buy new makeup and I have no idea what to buy. TIA :heart:

:yes:

If you're a dramatic type of person as far as makeup goes, just get any color!! It's hard via internet, since we don't know your exact skin tone and whatnot. Maybe check out the FOTD thread and find some pics that you like, then get similar products.

What colors do you currently have from MAC and NARS?

If you can't post a picture here, go to a makeup counter and ask a salesgirl who has a look you like to help you. Maybe go to Sephora, so that they can offer you a variety of products- you will get the best mascara (for example) rather than the best of whichever brand the makeup counter you are at sells. It is way too difficult to tell without seeing you! lol. Good luck!

If you don't mind dramatic, I say go for it and buy all the bright pretty colors you see!! Have fun with your makeup, experiment! You can always take it off if you don't like it.