Majorelle tote at BG

HOLY CRAP! :nuts: These are the regular leather Majorelles--as opposed to the earlier patent leather Majorelles--we've all been waiting for.

I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want them both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Expected to ship no later than: 09/22/2008 :crybaby:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• leather Majorelle.JPG
    leather Majorelle.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 494
  • tan.JPG
    tan.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 2,828
  • red.JPG
    red.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 2,029
Hi girls -

I was just at the Nordstrom in San Diego. They have a regular leather Majorelle on display to purchase. It is the medium size and it is big enough. I am 5'10 and I would not want it any bigger, as the bottom is structured and and pretty big. It sorta slouches when the stuffing is out, but the frame of the bottom bag makes it just sit oddly on my shoulder so I did not get it. I am going to bite the bullet and buy the Besace next weekend.

Did you notice the other new bags that BG has posted?

An "updated" Muse with SILVER hardware, and a slightly revised looking Muse Two. Both say expected to ship no later than: 09/22/2008

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• updated muse.jpg
    updated muse.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 481
  • muse two black.jpg
    muse two black.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 18,008
  • muse two tan.jpg
    muse two tan.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 17,223
Hi girls -

I was just at the Nordstrom in San Diego. They have a regular leather Majorelle on display to purchase. It is the medium size and it is big enough. I am 5'10 and I would not want it any bigger, as the bottom is structured and and pretty big. It sorta slouches when the stuffing is out, but the frame of the bottom bag makes it just sit oddly on my shoulder so I did not get it. I am going to bite the bullet and buy the Besace next weekend.

Wow, they already had the regular leather for sale? :tup:

Yes the Majorelle has been getting mixed reviews for wearability from the tPFers who have seen it. I haven't seen it IRL yet. Here's a couple of modeling pics of the magenta and blue patent...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• modeling pic.JPG
    modeling pic.JPG
    14.7 KB · Views: 485
  • modeling pic2.jpg
    modeling pic2.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 474