Majorelle tote at BG

Cosmopolitan

former tPF mod
O.G.
May 23, 2006
HOLY CRAP! :nuts: These are the regular leather Majorelles--as opposed to the earlier patent leather Majorelles--we've all been waiting for.

I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want them both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Expected to ship no later than: 09/22/2008 :crybaby:

Attachments

Cosmopolitan

former tPF mod
O.G.
May 23, 2006
Lol, I just noticed the measurements: 27"H x 19"W x 38"D

BG might want to double-check those!

Cosmopolitan

former tPF mod
O.G.
May 23, 2006
Here's the patent vs. the regular... Can I wait until September for the regular leather? :confused1:

pikeeygrl

Jan 10, 2007
Hi girls -

I was just at the Nordstrom in San Diego. They have a regular leather Majorelle on display to purchase. It is the medium size and it is big enough. I am 5'10 and I would not want it any bigger, as the bottom is structured and and pretty big. It sorta slouches when the stuffing is out, but the frame of the bottom bag makes it just sit oddly on my shoulder so I did not get it. I am going to bite the bullet and buy the Besace next weekend.

Cosmopolitan

former tPF mod
O.G.
May 23, 2006
Hi girls -

I was just at the Nordstrom in San Diego. They have a regular leather Majorelle on display to purchase. It is the medium size and it is big enough. I am 5'10 and I would not want it any bigger, as the bottom is structured and and pretty big. It sorta slouches when the stuffing is out, but the frame of the bottom bag makes it just sit oddly on my shoulder so I did not get it. I am going to bite the bullet and buy the Besace next weekend.
Wow, they already had the regular leather for sale? :tup:

Yes the Majorelle has been getting mixed reviews for wearability from the tPFers who have seen it. I haven't seen it IRL yet. Here's a couple of modeling pics of the magenta and blue patent...

Attachments

Cosmopolitan

former tPF mod
O.G.
May 23, 2006
^^^I know, its a great shade of red, isn't it? That's going to fly off the shelves!