Majorelle Discontinued?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm saving up for my first YSL bag and hoping it'll be the Majorelle. But today, when I go into the YSL store to ask about sale prices, the SA told me the line is discontinued, that's why they're on sale :shrugs: is it true? If so, it's quite a bummer since i love the design and won't be able to purchase it for a while :sad: hope you ladies can help me verify this news...

2. Its possible, of course, but this is the first time I've heard it suggested. Which YSL boutique told you this? Are you sure they didn't just mean that a certain color Majorelle was discontinued? I guess we'll find out soon enough when the new spring bags hit the market.

3. I don't see Majorelle's around very much. I wouldn't be surprised if thats true.

4. this was from the boutique in Singapore [I think there's only one here] and he definitely didn't mean the colour because I asked him if he knows the spring colours for the design and he said it's been discontinued so if I want it, I should get it now... to think of it, I haven't seen the Uptown around much as well, has it been already discontinued?

5. Oh I sure hope this is not true. I really would like a purple one. =( just can't afford to dish out a grand yet...

6. Ohh no! There was just one on sale for an extra 40% off of like 800...on NM online! keep seeing if it pops up again...i posted the link earlier...it is the goldish color! Good Luck!

7. Could the SA have told you that to get a sale? I sure hope that's not true!!

8. unfortunately I just paid my tuition so i cannot afford to purchase it just yet :sad: if it's discontinued then I'll just have to find one on ebay later on then :sad:

9. I can confirm that it's a mini size and not a medium. I ordered one because it said "medium" and thought that maybe the gold color was just that unwanted that it got put on more of a discount. Thankfully after I received it, I was able to exchange it at a YSL boutique near me for something different.

10. Thanks for comfirming! :heart: I was thinking it was too good to be true...