Majorelle - Any still left out there?

what color are you looking for/price range? i've seen a few floating around in the $9xx area.

I would consider the patent colors in black, camel, red, and/or berry (?). That price range is fine. I would just prefer to get it from NM, Nordstrom, or Saks, if possible (for sake of returns and points, etc.). Unfortunately, Tyson's Corner in N.VA is the closest to me (which is still a bit of a drive) and none of them have it at all.
Thanks!

I would try calling the Off 5th Outlet at the Franklin Mills Mall in Pennsylvania. I saw two berry ones there and they looked to be in good condition. I am pretty sure they will charge send. They were $9xx and they are usually running some kind of promotion so you could probably get at least 20% to 30% off. HTH

Forget it! It was there last night. I just checked. They only have four bags left. They sell out instantly! I once bought the purple patent from them for $800 and ended up returning it. It was then reduced to $600 and sold that day!

I would try calling the Off 5th Outlet at the Franklin Mills Mall in Pennsylvania. I saw two berry ones there and they looked to be in good condition. I am pretty sure they will charge send. They were $9xx and they are usually running some kind of promotion so you could probably get at least 20% to 30% off. HTH

Called today, no luck. :sad:

BgaHolic - Even though discontinued, I was really hoping that there may still be some out there. I guess I am a bit late. I did see the gold one on bluefly, just not so sure about the gold. (I keep going back to check it out though...) Maybe a patent one will pop up somewhere on bluefly or overstock ??

Thanks for your help!!