Majorelle - Any still left out there?

twinsandone

Aug 26, 2006
Has anyone recently seen a Majorelle at either NM, Saks, or Nordstrom? Does anyone know if this is a bag that is coming back again? I just ordered another muse 2, but I am now in love with the majorelle too!! :love:

twinsandone

Aug 26, 2006
what color are you looking for/price range? i've seen a few floating around in the $9xx area.

I would consider the patent colors in black, camel, red, and/or berry (?). That price range is fine. I would just prefer to get it from NM, Nordstrom, or Saks, if possible (for sake of returns and points, etc.). Unfortunately, Tyson's Corner in N.VA is the closest to me (which is still a bit of a drive) and none of them have it at all.
Thanks!

moshi_moshi

OMG Shoez!
Jun 18, 2007
NJ/PA
I would try calling the Off 5th Outlet at the Franklin Mills Mall in Pennsylvania. I saw two berry ones there and they looked to be in good condition. I am pretty sure they will charge send. They were $9xx and they are usually running some kind of promotion so you could probably get at least 20% to 30% off. HTH

BgaHolic

Emma 4ever in my <3
O.G.
May 23, 2009
NYC
Forget it! It was there last night. I just checked. They only have four bags left. They sell out instantly! I once bought the purple patent from them for $800 and ended up returning it. It was then reduced to $600 and sold that day!

twinsandone

Aug 26, 2006
I would try calling the Off 5th Outlet at the Franklin Mills Mall in Pennsylvania. I saw two berry ones there and they looked to be in good condition. I am pretty sure they will charge send. They were $9xx and they are usually running some kind of promotion so you could probably get at least 20% to 30% off. HTH

Called today, no luck. :sad:

BgaHolic - Even though discontinued, I was really hoping that there may still be some out there. I guess I am a bit late. I did see the gold one on bluefly, just not so sure about the gold. (I keep going back to check it out though...) Maybe a patent one will pop up somewhere on bluefly or overstock ??

Thanks for your help!!

moshi_moshi

OMG Shoez!
Jun 18, 2007
NJ/PA
Next time I go I will check for you twins... I think they might not know what they have there because it's been there for a long time.

Cosmopolitan

former tPF mod
O.G.
May 23, 2006
I would definitely try the YSL outlets for a Majorelle; the contact info is stickied at the top of this subforum

sbelle

O.G.
Mar 14, 2009
I just saw the gold one on overstock.com too--can't believe it is gone already.