Major Thrift Score!

vanessa225

Jan 23, 2007
So, I was bored on my lunch hour today, and decided to pop into the Salvation Army thrift shop down the street... Normally, I won't go in that store. It's too dirty and most of the stuff is Walmart-circa-1990 crap... But like I said, I was bored, so...

I found a cute little Limoges tea cup for 45 cents, then figured I'd go through the jeans rack... Lo and behold... A HOT pair of Salt Works jeans, brand new looking, and only $4.50! :yahoo:

Girls, if you've never tried these jeans before... GET A PAIR! My @$$ looks awesome! I looked on their website and couldn't find an exact match of my pair, which makes me think they're from a previous season, but Here is a similar pair... for $175 dollars!

:tup::heart::yahoo::heart::wlae::heart:
Okay, I'm done now...

Score! I always try and drag my friends into second-hand stores but they don't like having to search for the deals. Then they get mad when I come up for air with a bargain. Way to go on the jeans and the Limoges!

Wow! I'm always so jealous when I read about thrift store scores! We don't really have any in Singapore, and so it's all foreign to me. Good job on this fab find! :flowers:

[coco];6020813 said:
heh i love your enthusiasm.... what makes these jeans so great?? what body shape do they suit?

they are supposed to be plain but high quality. i guess they are trying to stay away from all the overly in your face type of designs. most just have a tiny logo on the back of the pocket.

I love thrift stores...and frequency is the key. You just have to go often...some days there is nothing...and sometimes you hit the jackpot! Congrats on your jeans...and your tea cup!